Your Garage Beauty Best Books of the Month STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Starting at $39.99 Wickedly Prime Handmade Wedding Rustic Decor Book House Cleaning gotpremiere gotpremiere gotpremiere  Introducing Echo Show All-New Fire 7 Kids Edition, starting at $99.99 Kindle Oasis Nintendo Switch Water Sports STEMClubToys17_gno

Customer reviews

Item Package Quantity: 1|Change

Showing 1-10 of 32 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 35 reviews
on April 6, 2017
I purchased this game years ago. My girls loved Hello Kitty and I thought this game looked like loads of fun, and it was.

This game is super easy to play. Just turn over the card and move according to the colors. The colors are easy for the kids to see on the board making it great for beginner players.

This comes with some bonus moves like if you land on a puddle or where to go if you get a specialty card. This game has few rules and is easy to play. I would even suggest it be played with a toddler who has good attention span and wants to play a game like the older kids.

Overall this game is great. It is so simple to play and easy to follow along with. The perfect beginner game for kids who love Hello Kitty.
on July 17, 2012
My step-granddaughters (ages 5 & 6) love hello kitty (as do I) & were excited to play this game. It's very cute & a quick game. Similar to Candyland with the pick a card & match the color to the path on the board. The first one to the picnic wins. I personally prefer this game to candyland since it's adorable. Highly recommend for girls ages 4 - 6... especially if they are hello kitty fans.
on September 8, 2015
This is a very sweet game for young children! It's easy to play and the board and pieces are both adorable and sturdy. My granddaughter is almost 3 years old and loves this game.
on April 26, 2013
I bought this as part of my 5 year old granddaughter's Christmas gift. She loves Hello Kitty. This is like Candyland so it's easy to play. I still love this game at my age and Hello Kitty made it even better for her. I am going to visit today so I am sure I'll be playing again today. Highly recommend for the Hello Kitty lover.
on August 11, 2013
My granddaughter is a huge Hello Kitty junkie so I sent this to her for her 6th birthday. She thinks I hung the moon! Cute game for little girls!
on April 29, 2016
Pretty cute game, fun for all ages. Even for a adult sized Hello Kitty lover!
on August 15, 2015
My granddaughters love to play Hello Kitty Picnic in the Park Game. The youngest loves saying, "I get to go first!" They raise to the finish line with boos and cheers and can't wait to start all over again. Another great game at a great price!
on January 4, 2017
Bought this for my 4yr old niece and she loves it! Takes less time to play than Candy Land so adults should love it too!
on November 11, 2015
it's a "younger" version of Candyland--best for 3 and 4 year olds
on March 25, 2016
This game was perfect for my niece. It has easy rules and doesn't take too long to complete a round. The kids loved it!

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.