Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: Hello Kitty Pink Princess Cute Baby Video Game Viny Decal SKIN Protector Cover for Nintendo DSi
Amazon Vehicles Up to 80 Percent Off Textbooks Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it $5 Albums Fire TV Stick Health, Household and Grocery Back to School Totes Amazon Cash Back Offer ElvisandNixon ElvisandNixon ElvisandNixon  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis Florida Georgia Line Shop Now STEM

on January 8, 2013
I had to get this for my little niece. She is such a hello kitty fan so when I found out that she was receiving a DIS I knew this was a perfect fit and it was. It fits like a glove and it's not to hard to put on.
on February 22, 2013
We totally tricked out the DSi we bought our daughter for her birthday. She loves the skin on it, and we don't have to worry about her mixing it up with someone else's. The application went very well.
on April 15, 2014
Put it on her ds as soon as we got it. It was on there for a long time and then I had to send her ds to Nintendo and they replaced it because it was unfixable. She's not really into Hello Kitty anymore or I probably would have bought another.
on March 2, 2013
it was very pretty, my child loves it. but deff not what i expected. and the inside top is to long in the center :(. it works i guess but had to over lap the middle center. works but i wasnt to pleased. for the price i guess i was expecting more than a sticker
on May 10, 2013
She loves that her DS is what she wanted, just by adding this skin. I have started to get all of my kids one, this way it makes it easier to differentiate between the four of them.
on January 17, 2011
My daughter loves this! I got it for her as a christmas present. It is a perfect solution to personalize her dsi, and durable enough that it was easy to get the perfect fit.
on December 16, 2012
I love this product! I ordered it for my Sister-in-law (who is 5) for Christmas, its everything I expected and got here in record time! I can't wait to see her open it!
on October 10, 2012
We bought this product for our eldest daughter for her Dsi for Christmas. I am sure she will love it! It makes the Dsi more her "style". Thank you.
on January 4, 2013
good colors, excelent quality. beautiful design. practice, cute and original. my girl was very complished. i reccomend it to everybody
on March 7, 2011
When i first recieved it, i was not impressed. It looked so cheap but honestly it worked well. but still it not worth nine bucks.