Industrial Deals Beauty Best Kids Books of the Year Black Friday Deals Week nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc New album by morrisey Electronics Gift Guide Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Gift Shop Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon soul2soul soul2soul soul2soul  Three new members of the Echo family Save $50 on All-New Fire HD 10. Limited-time offer. $30 off Kindle Paperwhite GNO Shop Now HTL17_gno

on March 8, 2013
I wanted to get a DS Lite for my daughter and all they had left was blue. I knew she wouldn't go for anything that boyish so this was the solution. The top cover went on with no problem. The inside was a different story. I spent almost an hour smoothing and stetching the decals to fit. They weren't a perfect fit and the bottom didn't quite line up. I finally stretched and rubbed until it fit, and it has been on since Christmas with no problem. And, they made an obviously masculine Nintendo DS Lite looke feminine. My little girl likes it, and it makes her DS look different. There is no problem identifying it when the kids are all playing together. It's a pretty good product and I would recommend to anyone who is patient enough to apply it.
3 helpful votes
on July 4, 2012
I had gotten a DSLite several years ago as a birthday present and wanted to buy the new 3DS once the price came down. However, the DSLite still worked great and I didn't want to get rid of it, so I gave it to my boyfriends daughter as her own, rather than buy her a brand new one she might lose or break. However I wanted it to look new to her and like it belonged to her so I bought this decal to spruce it up. It was a cheap way to make a used item appear brand new! She loves it, and honestly could care less its not a brand new model. The package comes with instructions in which it tells you to moisten the sticker part of the decal with a bit of soapy water to aid in the process of placing it. I also recommend you remove all the unneeded parts of the decal before putting it on the DS. (For example, there is a piece that comes off where the control buttons are, there are 12 individual hole stickers for each speaker...) Removing those before attaching it to the DS makes the process a lot less frustrating!

On another note, I do not expect this decal to stay on for more than a year or so, but at this price, we'll just buy another one when this one wears out. I might even get one for my 3DS!
on February 4, 2013
My daughter got a blue DS Lite for Christmas (2011), so I wanted to get something to make it more girly. This was perfect! Fits great and hasn't peeled or anything. I somehow ended up being sent two of them, but I'm glad that I was because I messed up the first application. You have to be REALLY careful when applying, as it's VERY sticky. My daughter loves it!
3 helpful votes
on January 1, 2012
Put this on my daughters ds and it worked out great, she really loves it.. didn't realize there were so many to choose from.. would reccomend this for anyone, was easy to put on, just follow the directions!
on January 23, 2013
When I got it in the mail it was like "oh this is it"... But when you put it on the case it's a little bit better...it's more like a big sticker. It does stick on very well and is cute. My daughter likes it so that's all that really matters.
on June 12, 2013
Hello Kitty girl - and pink hello kitty. This went down so well for my daughter who is obsessed with Hello Kitty. She was so thrilled with this unexpected skin in her DS. Super
on April 13, 2016
pretty nice but peals off easily
on August 8, 2015
My daughter absolutely loved this cover!!! It fit perfectly and was easy to assemble.
on March 11, 2012
I bought my 6 year old a black used DS. I didn't want her to know it was used so I bought this. She loves it and so do I! So easy to put on and fit perfect with no issues. It is great quality and shipping was quick. It is holding up really well 6 months later...looks as good as the day I put it on!
on January 21, 2014
This did exactly what I ordered them for. It is an exact fit for the Nintendo DS, they go on easily and made my daughters DS look so very cute. She loved it!!
0Comment|Report abuse

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.