Bubble Witch Saga 3 Industrial Deals Best Books of the Month Red Shoes We Love nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Stream your favorites. Amazon music Unlimited. Learn more. All-New Fire 7, starting at $49.99 Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Gift Shop Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon Thor: Ragnarok available to buy Thor: Ragnarok available to buy Thor: Ragnarok available to buy  Three new members of the Echo family Fire HD 8 Kids Edition, starting at $129.99 Kindle Paperwhite GNO Shop now TG18_gno

on March 13, 2015
Great price, cute watch, and comes with an adorable small heart necklace. Overall a great package deal or gift idea. Also arrived quite quickly for coming from China.
on January 3, 2014
Same watch I saw on Westfield mall for over 20 dollars. Event comes with an extra battery and feel solid.
on June 20, 2014
It fell apart almost immediately! I put it in my bag momentarily to wash my hands, and when I took it out, the crystal was chipped and the second hand had completely fallen off. The gift bag was cute, but a little too small to actually hold the watch comfortably. You get what you pay for, and it isn't a whole hell of a lot.
on April 18, 2014
For the price, it's more than awesome! Hello Kitty is in style and it's a very cute watch. I purchased it for my granddaughter. It's the second watch I've purchased and probably get another one again. Just love them.
on November 14, 2013
Hello Kitty what little girl doesn't like,.it's really cute. Its a Christmas gift for granddaughter and I'm sure she will love it as much as i do.
on May 2, 2014
Great watch with pouch and battery included, nice easy to open packaging great value for the price my neice loves hello kitty
on February 21, 2015
Love
on February 4, 2015
I thought this watch was supposed to come with a necklace and an extra battery and all it has is the watch. It also took over a month and a half to get here. I do like the watch.
on May 19, 2014
I collect watches and this one purchase was an awesome deal for the price paid. It is easy to read and cute to look at during the day.
on September 3, 2014
Very cheap price, but fabulous quality. Buy a few to set aside as gifts! The only catch is that the shipping takes a long time, so it's not going to work as a last minute purchase.
0Comment|Was this review helpful to you? Report abuse

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.