Hill Climb Racing 2 Industrial Deals Beauty Best Books of the Month Shop new men's suiting nav_sap_hiltonhonors_launch New Album by Josh Ritter PCB for Musical Instruments Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Tote Bags Home Gift Guide Off to College Home Gift Guide Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon Transparent Transparent Transparent  Introducing Echo Show Introducing All-New Fire HD 10 with Alexa hands-free $149.99 Kindle Oasis, unlike any Kindle you've ever held AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Shop Now STEMClubToys17_gno

Showing 1-10 of 159 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 179 reviews
on May 28, 2013
I love the blue color on this band. It's almost looks like it has a little bit of a pearl finish to it. The watch face is super cute too! This is just girly enough for a young girl to wear (if it would fit her) and casual enough for an adult to wear without looking silly. I love the 6 little rhinestones that make the face shine just a little bit. The watch even came with an extra battery! Very cool! No other watch seller I've bought from before has done that. All of this and the watch came in a few weeks ahead of the given date. Another cool thing!

I love this watch and will wear it all the time!
on July 19, 2014
I purchased this for a young lady for her Birthday coming up. She is a Hello Kitty fanatic. I was a bit nervous about some of the other comments that said it was damaged, didn't work or was broken strap. When I got it I opened it, and it was in great condition, it works, strap is in tact, and I honestly don't see any problems with it. I even took it out and wore it and took it off just to make sure it wouldn't break so if It did I could of gotten new strap before giving as a gift. It does come in not so wonderful package (plastic long bag), but I just went to dollar store and got a cute box the wrapped it with a pretty bow. The price you can not beat!!!!!! I am sure she will love it, and thank you for speedy shipping. I ordered three other things from three different companies. Each was coming from same place, and I received this a week ago, and still have not received the others from other places so I appreciate the effort to ship fast. Thank you.
on December 3, 2015
I like this Hello kitty watch it is really cute, and was an inexpensive gift for my daughter for a first time watch. I was surprised at the large watch face, but my daughter was very happy with it. The watch strap did end up breaking after a while, but the watch has still kept great time and since it wasn't very expensive I didn't expect it to hold up forever especially since I was giving it to a kid. Overall it was a great deal for the money.
on February 10, 2014
DO NOT ORDER!!!! I ordered this watch for my daughter for a Christmas gift. I ordered it in plenty of time. It said it would be delivered at the end of November but it never showed up. I sent an email to the company in regards to the shipping information as it said it had been shipped but they never responded. Well, we are no in February and my daughter still does not have her watch. I know it was only a couple of dollars but that is not the point. They are scamming people. And no one is going to fight for $4. So they get away with this. So, please do not order this item or any other item from this company. Thank you!
on October 20, 2013
The pin that holds the band to the face is defective and it constantly falls apart. Cant find a replacement pin.
on August 8, 2014
After reading all the negative reviews about the wristband breaking and the watch face popping off and the watch not working even after the batteries were replaced, I was hesitant to buy this watch. However, I am surprised and pleased with this product. It has been almost a month since it arrived and I have not experienced any of these problems. That said, this watch is really cute and comfortable and I am in love with it.
on January 28, 2016
I got this as a gift for my daughter. She loved Hello Kitty. This is a nice looking watch. Everything was fine when I gave it to her, but by the next day it was not working. Paid more for a battery than I did for the watch itself! And it still doesn't keep time properly!
on December 7, 2013
It took longer than estimated to receive but costumer service was nice & helpful. It is a cute watch. It came in a nice HK bag & with an extra battery. I was pleased with ending overall outcome.
on December 5, 2013
these were beautiful and well worth the price I got two of them for less then 5 bucks they would have been 20 bucks a piece in the store
on September 12, 2017
The watch came exactly as it is shown. Really cute gift for my daughter. Had some issues with the battery but not the sellers fault.

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.