Truck Reviews HPC Best Books of the Month Men's slip on sneakers nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Weekly One PCB for select Bang & Olufsen Fire TV Stick Grocery Handmade Personalized Jewelry Shop by look Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon TheGrandTour TheGrandTour TheGrandTour  Kids Edition Echo Dot Fire tablets: Designed for entertainment Kindle Paperwhite Find a new favorite show Find a new favorite show Find a new favorite show Shop now SWMTVT18_gno

on April 15, 2018
I love this wallet I have yet to use it....but I seen it and I already have the pink and black one and I was so excited because the one I have now was a gift so...I bought this 1 to replace it when it is old.
on October 5, 2015
I recieved my hello kitty black giltter wallet and its perfect and it can fit all my credit cards. My id card and etc im very happy with this purshase and a big fan of hello kitty as well happy customer:)
One person found this helpful
on March 23, 2012
I bought this wallet to match the purse and I haven't regretted it a bit. It fits everything that I need and then some. All my cards are easily accessible and the zippered pocket has plenty of room for my money. I admit that I was a bit skeptical in purchasing this wallet after reading the previous reviews about the plastic zipper. But honestly, I haven't had a problem with mine. The zipper pulls around smoothly ... no snags whatsoever as I was expecting from a plastic zipper. I'm glad I bought it!
5 people found this helpful
on May 3, 2016
This OG (old girl) loves Hello Kitty. This is a replacement for my 6+ old HK wallet. The wallet is big and can hold lots of stuff. Forever young.
on March 27, 2017
Gifted this to my mom. We put a sleeve with some photos of the kids. She loved it and loves Hello Kitty as well.
on February 5, 2013
I purchased this for my wife for Christmas. My wife carries a lot of stuff in her wallet and needs one with a lot of room. She says this wallet is perfect. It holds everything she needs and she says that everything is right at her fingertips. It's definitely a quality item and very well made. She's extremely happy with it!
on August 30, 2012
I have been looking for a neutral colored wallet for myself that still had a little flair. Being a BIG Hello Kitty fan, I knew this was the wallet for me! It is a great size, but it does not have 18 credit card slots like the description says. It has 6 credit card slots, a clear ID window, 6 long "bill" slots and a long zippered change section. The one thing I like about the credit card slots is that you can double up without the cards getting stuck...they are still easy to slide out. The outside of the wallet is a standard faux patent material that would be easy to wipe down if need be. Zipper glides easy so I would be careful not to overstuff the wallet as it may break. A little pricey for a standard wallet, but I am overall satisfied.
on November 22, 2016
It is very nice. My wife was pleased.
on March 31, 2016
The pink writing on it is a little bit off kind of looks bad, but other than the writing it's a very cute wallet, and it's a perfect size
on December 18, 2017
Excellent!
|0Comment|Report abuse

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.