BCA Month Salon Beauty Fall Reading Hallo nav_sap_hiltonhonors_launch Learn more about Amazon Music Unlimited PCB for Musical Instruments $69.99 Grocery Handmade Tote Bags hgg17 Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon Baby Driver Available to Rent Baby Driver Available to Rent Baby Driver Available to Rent  Three new members of the Echo family All-New Fire 7, starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis South Park Shop Now ToyHW17_gno

on September 5, 2013
The zipper broke the first day my granddaughter used it for school. She was heart broken. It was a birthday gift for her from her grandparents. She was thrilled when she received it, but cried when it broke. I am very disappointed this happened. The backpack was very cute, but obviously of poor quality.
on September 18, 2013
my God daughter loves this..its big enough to pack for a overnite stay and school....and its so cute other girls ask where did we get it.
on February 15, 2016
It's cute and perfect size but the front print is cheeeeeap plastic and ripped open the first day. I'm sure the zipper will go soon and then it's junk. Thanks for the junk.
on September 22, 2013
I ordered this backpack because I couldn't find one for my almost 4 yr old pre-schooler. I like this because it's a good size, without being overly large. The decor is nice, it's not cheap looking. I did end up finding a Dora one at a local store before this arrived, so she's using that, which is a little smaller, and this is on the shelf until kindergarten.
on October 14, 2013
This bag is LARGE it covers my 5yr old whole back, buttocks and some of her legs, it also looks big and bulky on me however it is very durable and has been withstanding the abuse given by a 5 yr old. would have liked a smaller size option
on September 4, 2013
This backpack is cute, but not sturdy at all. The zipper broke by 2nd week of use. Not a reliable purchase at all. My daughter hardly put anything in it except for papers and it could not even handle that. This backpack was a true disappointment.
on December 24, 2013
Bought this for my 7 year old for the new school term next & she loves it. It looks very durable and it's pretty. It also has a shine to it and my daughter loves shiny stuff. I also bought the lunch kit to match and it's perfect.
on July 17, 2014
My granddaughter is happy with her new backpack for the upcoming school year. She actually wanted a covered outside pockets instead of the netting that it uses. She's okay with this one.
on January 21, 2014
It doesn't get dirty easy and you can wipe it off easy.My grandraughter loved it. i don't like the cloth due to small kids throw there bags on the floor and they get dirty. But this one you can wipe off.
on February 23, 2014
I bought this as a gift for a family friend's kid. The nine year old girl loved the design. It's the perfect size for her needs. I would recommend this for other school girl aged kids.

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
See 1 answered question