BCA Month Salon Beauty Fall Reading Hallo nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Learn more about Amazon Music Unlimited PCB for Musical Instruments $69.99 Handmade Gift Shop hgg17 Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon Baby Driver Available to Rent Baby Driver Available to Rent Baby Driver Available to Rent  Three new members of the Echo family All-New Fire HD 8 Kids Edition, starting at $129.99 All-New Kindle Oasis South Park Shop Now ToyHW17_gno

on April 30, 2016
don't get me wrong, this is a pretty simple game but the graphics are cute with a lot of little side quests and games to keep your child entertained for awhile. The objective is to help people around town and collect items to upgrade some of the businesses in town. You can personalize your character's clothing,hair, etc which is fun. The seasons in the game change quickly so there is not a lot of waiting to do season themed activities. For the price would recommend, seems best for kids age 6-10-ish. arrived quickly and in good condition
on July 10, 2017
Good Item!
on November 30, 2012
My daughter got this for Christmas last year. Her older brother is into WII and all she wanted was a Hello Kitty wii game. Despite some of the reviews, I took a chance and ordered this because it was all she talked about. BAD MISTAKE!!! All the reviews of errors, freezing, bad programming are right on! Brother played Harry Potter wii for 30 minutes and when it was her turn, the disc didn't work!! So much tears and frustration! Save yourself some money and your kids some heartache! I should have listened to the reviews. :(
on January 31, 2014
Despite so many bad reviews and complaints... I bought this game anyway in the hopes I would be one of the few who had no issues. Alas, I, too, had problems. Well, one giant one... the game disk wont even load! :{ My daughter and I love Hello Kitty and this game looks so cute, were disappointed! Its too bad the makers did such a terrible job. This game looked like it had so much promise!
on August 8, 2016
Bought this game for my daughter for Xmas, she wasn't at all interested in it at first. Had to definitely grow on her. Too much talking among the characters & not enough action!
on September 16, 2011
I purchased this product for my younger cousin's birthday 4 weeks in advance because I figured, it's shipping, it will take a while to get here. Received the package on the 3rd day! Amazed. My cousin has not stopped playing it since she got it 4 days ago. She loves it! She is 7. She loves to play with the avatars, so it is perfect for kids her age. There are many other things kids can do, with the village and missions, etc. Would recommend it to anyone else.
on December 31, 2010
I purchased this game for my 9 year old daughter for Christmas. She played with it on Christmas Day for about 10 minutes and hasn't played it since. She says its boring & I must agree. I thought she would enjoy it because its sort of like Animal Crossing, which she likes. There is a lot of reading, & running around to do the things that Kitty or the Mayor have asked you to do, similar to Animal Crossing. We don't like that you play for a few minutes & then you are in another season. You play a few minutes more - you're in another season. We thought the seasons would change much slower. My biggest complaint is that I thought you would have your own home that you could decorate and expand like you do on Animal Crossing. But you don't get your own home. On this game it is the town that you are suppose to expand & grow. That's fine I guess, I just wish that your character could have a home too. On the options screen there is a button that says "my house". But it is a place where your items are kept. It's not a house that you can actually roam & expand & decorate. And the mini games are very simple & yeah, a bit boring. I expected better mini games with the Wii technology. I kinda hope the makers retry this game, because it could have been so much better.
on February 16, 2017
great price fast delivery
on November 10, 2016
Everything as expected
on December 30, 2015
Game was boring but came in when expected and worked like suppose to

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.