BCA Month Salon Beauty Most Anticipated Fall Children's Books Hallo nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Learn more about Amazon Music Unlimited $69.99 Grocery Handmade Tote Bags hgg17 Save $30 on a Deep Cleaning Appointment raydonovanfinale raydonovanfinale raydonovanfinale  Three new members of the Echo family All-New Fire HD 8, starting at $79.99 All-New Kindle Oasis GNO Shop Now HTL17_gno

on February 23, 2013
I bought this umbrella for my 4 year old granddaughter for Christmas to match the raincoat and rain boots I purchased as well. My little granddaughter was very excited with her new umbrella and wanted to use it immediately, although it wasn't raining at the time. The colors are bright and fun! This product arrived in a very timely manner and I am very happy with my purchase.
on October 2, 2012
It's too bad this umbrella is so poorly made. Without any rough play, one of the metal support pieces broke loose and cut through the fabric of the umbrella on the second day of use!
on May 29, 2012
This is a nice umbrella and the colors and make are very good BUT...if you have a tall 4 year old over 41" tall then I'd go for a larger umbrella. It's really tiny when it's opened, and the handle is a bit short.
on February 28, 2013
Hello Kitty branding is it for little girls and bigger ones too. But this umbrella is for ages 3-7ish. It is made well, great colors and is for play or real use in the rain. Price was affordable, shipping cost bumbed me - wish it had been free shipping, but, oh well.
on March 1, 2016
Granddaughter loved the umbrella for Christmas.
on December 30, 2014
Got this as a gift for my niece. She loved it but used it as a toy and it didn't make it. =(
on February 28, 2013
Super cute daughter loves it Keeps her dry and out of the rain when walking home from school each day, thank you
on April 6, 2014
She loved her umbrella and uses it at the least sign of rain. Very pretty. Stylish and made well. Thanks.
on January 2, 2013
4 year old needs some help openning it, but loves this umbrella. Saw some in stores, but this design and pattern seem just right for my granddaughter.
on November 12, 2012
Received this umbrella and it was broken. I had to return it and got my refund. I will probably attempt to order this again just to see if it really works.

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.