Truck Reviews Beauty Best Books of the Month Men's slip on sneakers nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Weekly One PCB for select Bang & Olufsen Fire TV Stick Grocery Handmade Personalized Jewelry Home Gift Guide Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon TheGrandTour TheGrandTour TheGrandTour  Kids Edition Echo Dot Fire tablets: Designed for entertainment Kindle Paperwhite Find a new favorite show Find a new favorite show Find a new favorite show Shop now STL18_GNO

Boston America Hello Kitty Temporary Tattoos

Top Contributor: Coloringon March 29, 2011
These tattoos are really cute and I got them to go with my daughter's Hello Kitty birthday party. I had these out for the guest to wear and all the girls / women loved them. I was so excited about them and wore a couple of them. There are 5 sheets of tattoos with several of Hello Kitty in different garments and then a couple of butterflies, a cupcake, an ice cream cone, and more. These are really cute but be warned that they do not come off easily. After 2 days, mine was still going strong. I had to use makeup remover to take it off and had to really scrub it with the remover. If you don't mind this staying on for a few days, you will love it. I still really liked them and would order them again.
17 people found this helpful
|11 comment|Report abuse
on August 5, 2017
These are great tattoos for kids! There are four tattoos per sheet in different Hello Kitty/other image sizes. Item arrived as described.

PROS:
- High quality
- Lasts on kid's arms for days even after summer activities, hand washing, and bath time

CONS:
- None
on February 7, 2015
I am really impressed by these temporary tattoos. They are very bright, and go on and stay on much better than other tattoos we have tried. My kids are a little obsessed, since their dad has a tattoo, they want to be just like him. We have purchased several other brands, and these are by far the very best we have used.
on April 17, 2014
Loved these so much, I ordered them again! Pretty tattoos, big, and detailed.
Nice coloring, they look so attractive! I came back to buy some more when we ran out.
I strongly recommend them, esp. to all the "Hello Kitty" fans. They apply easily and last
longer than the others. Pay a little more money, but you get a good quality product.
on March 22, 2013
Bought these to include with Valentine cards for my son's class. I was happy to see that the quality of these tattoos was very good. Color and variety were great too. They applied easily and stayed on for several days without cracking or fading.

For my purposes, a few things were challenging:
1) Each sheet had several tattoos, so I had to cut them out to put in with the cards
2) Included in the tattoo count are the little flowers, hearts, etc.... the actual Hello Kitty tattoo count was more like 15 vs. 20.
3) Several of the Hello Kitty tattoos were quite large - really too big for little 4 & 5 yr old kid hands.
3 people found this helpful
on January 2, 2014
With a 3 year old in the house we go through our fair share of tattoos.

These are by far the best ones we have used so far. Beautiful color the first day it is applied. The color fades the next day but not by much. Easy to scrape off as well.
3 people found this helpful
on September 14, 2011
I bought these tattoos as a goody item for my girl's hello kitty birthday party and was pleasantly surprised at how cute and unique these tattoos are. Each tattoo is different and a good size. My girls love them and they last longer than most temporary tattoos I have purchased.
9 people found this helpful
on March 1, 2018
Should have bought another offer.
on December 12, 2012
I got these for my niece and she LOVES them. My sister on the other hand wants to kill me for getting them as they seem to last forever and are not easy to wash off.

My suggestion, if you really like Hello Kitty, you will love them. If you only like Hello Kitty, you may want something more temporary.
on December 21, 2017
These temporary tattoo are so cute and my daughter loves it!