Hill Climb Racing 2 Industrial Deals Beauty Best Books of the Month STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc $5 Digital Albums Get 10% cashback on thousands of musical instruments with your Amazon.com Store Credit Card Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Tote Bags Home Gift Guide Off to College Home Gift Guide Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon BradsStatus BradsStatus BradsStatus  Introducing Echo Show Introducing All-New Fire HD 10 with Alexa hands-free $149.99 Kindle Oasis, unlike any Kindle you've ever held Tailgating ToyHW17_gno

Showing 1-3 of 3 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 4 reviews
on June 4, 2015
I love this watch!!! I'm a hello kitty fanatic and this is just what I wanted and expected-
It's true looking to the photo, and I honestly thought it was going to be bad quality and die after a short time but I've had it for about two months and it's still working., I'm amazed what good quality it is. The wristband is a sturdy kind of hard plastic but again it's good quality and hasn't broken or ripped yet.
I like the look, it is a bit large and bulky so you have to like larger watches to appreciate wearing it. It compares to one of those Baby G watches,..I wore those as a kid.
Cute cute cute
I like it a lot! I've gotten compliments on it.
If you like hello kitty and want a higher quality watch I would recommend it.
on February 26, 2015
Love Hello Kitty so my review may be a little biased. The watch is very cute. The only thing I don't like is that it doesn't sit flat on your wrist.
on June 1, 2013
I bought this for my daughter. I bought another style Hello Kitty watch earlier and the strap kept breaking. This watch band is more flexible and definitely more sturdy than the other style. It's really cute too.

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.