Hello Neighbor - Nintendo Switch
|Price:||FREE Shipping on your first order. Details & FREE Returns|
|You Save:||$18.49 (46%)|
- STEALTH horror
- Neighbors AI learns your tactics and evolves
- Interactive environment
- Extremely tense, but family-friendly gameplay
- Entertainment Software Rating Board (ESRB) Content Description: Mild violence
Frequently bought together
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who purchased this item, who are all part of the Amazon community.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
From the manufacturer
Welcome to the neighborhood!
You move into a brand new suburb and notice your slightly odd neighbor is hiding something in his basement. The only logical thing to do is to sneak into his house and figure out what he’s hiding.
Your Neighbor is very protective of his property, and his secrets. In order to find out what he's hiding, you must lure him out of the house so you can sneak inside. He also learns from the tricks you play on him. Do you normally sneak in through the back window? Next time there might be a bear trap waiting for you! Always entering through a specific door? Soon there will be cameras to watch for you!
Stealthy and Suspenseful
With the suspicious Neighbor always on guard, you're constantly looking for a way to carefully sneak by, or a place to hide. If he sees you though, your only choice is to run for the nearest exit! Don't worry, though, getting caught sends you back to the safety of your home, to try again.
You move into a brand new suburb and notice your neighbor is hiding something in his basement. The only logical thing to do is to break into his House and figure out what he's hiding. Hello neighbor is a stealth horror game about sneaking into your neighbor's House to figure out what horrible secrets he's hiding in the basement. You play against an advanced AI that learns from your every move. Really enjoying climbing through that backyard Window? expect a bear Trap there. Sneaking through the front door? there'll be cameras there soon. Trying to escape? the neighbors will find a shortcut and catch you.
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
-It has a very neat, colorful cartoon environment.
-Hard puzzles, makes you think and experiment ALOT.
-The Neighbor looks creepy, gives it a good "chaser" feel.
-You can interact with many of the items/environment which gives it a good hands on feel.
-Doesn't play as smooth as it could.
-The AI is a little dumb.
-Graphics are not very sharp, could be a lot more clear.
-Some items you do not need to beat the game, which makes it pointless to find them all.
-Can only hold four items at a time. So choose wisely.
-Some puzzles require ALOT of patience, which some people don't like.
-Sometimes the open/pickup button needs to be pressed more than once for it to work (Very Annoying).
If you like survival games that gets your blood pumping, I would just get it since it did fill that part of me, but please set your expectations at mediocre. If you ever watched the movie monster house, it reminds me very much of that. Give it a try!
My rating is 5/10.
1. There are NO instructions. You're thrown into the game with no idea of what you're supposed to work or how to work the controls. If you go into settings, there's a crude "Ikea-style" drawing of how to pick up and throw items, but that's it. It took me forever just to figure out how to interact with items in the game.
2. It's impossibly difficult, even on "easy" mode. There is a mode in settings that you can select that makes the neighbor not set traps or learn your patterns. Even in that setting, the game is incredibly hard. I had to look online for walkthroughs to try to figure out what to do (besides the obvious getting into the neighbors house). Some of the puzzles I honestly have no idea how anyone would be able to figure out what you're supposed to do without a walkthrough.
3. It's the "glitchyest" (is that even a word) game that I've played. The entire game crashes at least once every time I play it. I've never had another video game that does that and am not sure how/why they would develop such poor software.
Bottom line, I'll still play it occasionally because I have it and really want to know what happens at the end. But, I wouldn't have bought it if I had known what it was like.
Just thought to share as a pre-caution. ‘Hello Neighbor’ is a switch game that is rated E 10+ . In the game you are supposed to sneak into your neighbors house, collect items such as keys and discover things in the basement.
When I researched the plot I found out that the basement is supposed to be a dungeon. The guy who lives in the house used to be kept in the dungeon by his own dad. Bottom line, very disturbing and creepy and in my opinion not appropriate for kids that young.
Top international reviews
It takes a LOT of practice to get anywhere in this game because it's not as smooth control wise as expected.
It got a little more manageable when played with a game controller over the joycons clipped or otherwise.
The home screen menu has information about the button layout that would be really solid to know from directly inside the game that isn't present.