Industrial Deals Beauty Best Books of the Month STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Starting at $39.99 Wickedly Prime Handmade Wedding Rustic Decor Shop Popular Services  Introducing Echo Show All-New Fire HD 8, starting at $79.99 Kindle Oasis Nintendo Switch Water Sports toystl17_gno

Showing 1-10 of 54 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 61 reviews
on April 11, 2014
Yes, a couple crystal bits fell off in the packaging, but nothing you can see by looking at the necklace. Yes it's a bit large, but it's not like flavor flav's clock or anything. On an adult it looks great, and the chain is nicer than you would expect. I'll probably buy a spare for her in case this one ever gets worn out or breaks. It's so cheap, why not?
on February 10, 2015
My sweet little 5 year old granddaughter loved this necklace and I consider her to be an expert on Hello Kitty. She proudly wore it to the Hello Kitty museum in downtown L.A. Well worth the price. Its just as cute as it looks.
on January 7, 2015
this is deffinitely pretty ! got it for my friend for her birthday . sadly some crystals fell off during shipping or packaging, but nothing a little super glue cant fix :) but it is bigger than you might think it is !
on February 18, 2015
bought this as a gag gift for a friend who lost a bet, but I was surprised at the quality.

the chain is really short, but that's to be expected for a necklace targeted to young children.
on February 21, 2014
Amazing. Shiny, long enough and you can make it longer or shorther. I love it. A must have for a hello kitty fan.
on November 29, 2012
My 6 y o Loves it, but I think the necklace is little bit to big for little girl.Its very sparkly though....
on March 7, 2013
This was a beautiful item and made a terrific birthday present. It was larger than I expected, but that is my fault due to not being good with measurements, lol. In the end though the size ended up being great and even better than expected.
on December 6, 2014
It was (and looks) cheap! I bought it for my niece and am a little embarrassed to give it to her. It's big and the chain is chunky and junky looking.
on May 28, 2013
Bought this for my granddaughter for her birthday. It's a hit! She loves it and so do all the other little girls. It's bigger than I thought it would be--kind of gives her some swag! LOL
on June 17, 2014
This hello kitty pendant is beautiful

The only observations are that
a) it is BIG and not for anyone under 8 years old.
b) the chain is a little too rough

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
See 1 answered question