Industrial Deals Beauty Silent Corner STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Wedding Shop Shop Popular Services Paterson Paterson Paterson  Introducing Echo Show All-New Fire HD 8, starting at $79.99 Kindle Oasis Assassins Shop Now toystl17_gno
Hello, does the product come with a memory card, a battery charger and a lens cap?
asked by Kathy_doe on February 25, 2013
Sort: Most Helpful first | Newest first | Oldest first
Showing 1-10 of 11 answers
A
I know it comes with a battery charger and lens cap and I don'recall about the memory card.
William F. Fox answered on February 25, 2013
Comment | 1 of 1 found this helpful. Do you?  Yes No | Report abuse

A
yes there is a lens cap and battery charger included.
emily monahan answered on February 25, 2013

A
no, you need to buy a memory card separately
emily monahan answered on February 25, 2013

A
The camera does not come with a memory card. It does come with a battery charger and a lens cap.
SoCalEnthu answered on February 25, 2013

A
When I ordered this from Amazon it did include a memory card, charger, and lens cap
Robert answered on February 25, 2013

A
When I ordered this from Amazon it did include a memory card, charger, and lens cap. Be sure to check the description on Amazon
Robert answered on February 25, 2013

A
I do not believe it comes with a memory card, I purchased mine as a bundle with a case and it came with a memory card, but I don't believe it comes with a card if you buy just the camera. That is something you should be buying separately anyway, as you will want one that is 3 or 8 gigs at a minimum. It does come with both a battery charger and lens cap. Both those items are included in the box.
DarthKater answered on February 25, 2013

A
Yes to all. You will likely want another battery as a back-up and a larger memory card. There are many battery brands, other than Nikon, that are significantly less expensive.
David answered on February 25, 2013

A
I brought the product, actually, at Best Buy, as I had a discount card. So it came with just about everything. However, I don't think it came with a memory card, but I had a couple of spare ones at home, so it was not an issue. I always prefer to get my own cards because often the manufacturer or store managers provide them with lowest memory size possible. I prefer 4GB and up. Hope this helps.
NeilH answered on February 25, 2013

A
No memory card, unless you get the bundle. And yes, it does come with a battery charger and lens cap.
Thomas M. answered on February 25, 2013
‹ Previous   1   2   Next ›

See all questions about this product