Lyft Industrial Deals Beauty Most Anticipated Fall Children's Books Shop new men's suiting nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Learn more about Amazon Music Unlimited Get 10% cashback on thousands of musical instruments with your Amazon.com Store Credit Card Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Tote Bags Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon Transparent Transparent Transparent  Introducing Echo Show Introducing All-New Fire HD 10 with Alexa hands-free $149.99 Kindle Oasis, unlike any Kindle you've ever held AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Shop Now PSFF17_gno

Showing 1-10 of 55 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 55 reviews
on February 23, 2017
I'm 178cm tall and weigh 180lbs with and athletic build.

PROs
The fit and quality are good.
Keeps warm
Versatile as a t-shirt or base layer.
on May 15, 2015
Most comfortable, warm base layer I've tried. Useful from just cool to darn cold. I love it.
on November 19, 2015
Living in the high rocky mountains in winter one must layer up with clothing...this is a great bottom layer which I'd suggest to all who wish to stay warm in the out doors in winter.
on March 18, 2015
Great snowboard base layer! Kept me warm for the last season.
I'm slim (5"8' 140 lb) and wish i bought Small Size instead of Medium.
Maybe i will buy one more small for next winter.
on April 4, 2015
Husband usually wears a S or XS slim fit, but we know from experience these shirts fit very small - a M fits him perfectly. He loves these shirts, they layer very well and keep him warm.
on January 21, 2016
Great looking base layer that adds a nice layer of warmth for outdoor winter sports. Comfortable and great fit.
on November 27, 2015
So far keeps me warm and looks great.
on April 7, 2015
Snug fit was perfect for an underlayer. I'm 6'0" , 160lbs and medium was perfect.
on July 25, 2015
very good garment, warm and comfortable for outdoor activities
on April 18, 2011
I love these shirts. I bought one two years ago and wore it about two times a week - biking to work, hiking around san francisco - anything active. the range of temperatures and activities this shirt works in is absoluting unreal. both another a year ago so I could up my helly/week to 4. buying two more so I can wear them every day. not kidding - in san francisco this type of performance and comfort is worth paying for.

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.