Industrial Deals Beauty Best Books of the Year So Far STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Starting at $39.99 Wickedly Prime Handmade Wedding Rustic Decor Book House Cleaning TheTick TheTick TheTick  Introducing Echo Show All-New Fire HD 8 Kids Edition, starting at $129.99 Kindle Oasis GNO Water Sports toystl17_gno

Showing 1-10 of 21 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 22 reviews
on June 10, 2017
Saw this at Disneys Epcot and wanted it so bad. Junior had to pee like the dickens!!! Ran out the store and never made it back. Ordered this on Amazon while waiting for the plane and I tell everyone I got it at Epcot. I'm such a liar.
on March 5, 2017
I wear a 7 1/4 fitted hat and have a shallow brain pan I guess. This hat was still a bit deep for being billed as low profile, rode down the back, and interfered with my glasses. I hope it will shrink a little in the wash. Nevertheless, the navy-on-navy is handsome. It's in China.
on May 11, 2017
Hellly Hensen makes good stuff
on February 29, 2016
Nice Sailing Cap. I have a big head and it fits well.
on January 31, 2016
I had a Helly Hanson hat 20 years ago and a friend borrowed it and I pretty much forgot about it. So this hat fits great and it's nice to have a navy blue Helly Hansen hat again
on November 12, 2015
I often am able to buy mens caps with no issues (I have a medium to large head for a woman), but the brim is certainly too wide for my face. I still wear it, just doesn't look right on me.
on June 5, 2017
Great hat
on January 1, 2017
This was a gift.
on January 21, 2016
Good quality and fit but not as low profile as I would like it to be.
on January 15, 2016
Love Hats.....great for a bad hair day on the slopes!

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
See 1 answered question