- Shipping Weight: 7.2 ounces
- Domestic Shipping: Item can be shipped within U.S.
- International Shipping: This item is not eligible for international shipping. Learn More
- ASIN: B01ET41OOS
- Item model number: 49107
- Average Customer Review: 5.0 out of 5 stars See all reviews (1 customer review)
- Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #668,758 in Sports & Outdoors (See Top 100 in Sports & Outdoors) Product Warranty: For warranty information about this product, please click here
Helly Hansen Women's HH Warm Socks (2 Pack), Sunburned Purple/Rock, Size 36-39
We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- 57% Merino wool,43% Polypropylene
- Women's Quick-dry and stretchy HH Warm socks
- HH Warm Lifa Stay Dry Technology
- Mid-calf cut
- Package of 2
Customers who bought this item also bought
Customers also shopped for
|Package Height||1.75 x 3.85 x 6.75 inches|
|Shipping Weight||0.45 pounds|
|Sport Type||Outdoor Lifestyle|
Women's Quick-dry and stretchy HH Warm socks featuring LIFA Stay Dry technology. Founded in Norway in 1877, Helly Hansen continues to develop their apparel through a blend of Scandinavian design and insights drawn from living among some of the harshest environments on earth. The brand represents the optimal combination of performance, protection and style. The company has a long list of first-to-market innovations including the first supple, waterproof fabrics more than 130 years ago, the first fleece fabrics in the 1960s, the first technical base layers made with Lifa Stay Dry Technology in the 1970s and today's award winning and patented H2Flow temperature regulating technology. Helly Hansen is the global leader in technical sailing apparel. Its ski uniforms are worn by more than 50,000 professionals across 100+ski resorts and mountain guiding operations around the world, as well as national ski teams, Olympians and discerning outdoor enthusiasts. Technically engineered and real-world tested, all Helly Hansen garments are fully warranted against defects in materials and workmanship. Should any garment's key features or functions fail due to a manufacturing defect, we will repair it without charge or provide a replacement. All Helly Hansen technical outerwear garments (HellyTech, HellyTech XP and Hellytech O2) are covered by a limited lifetime warranty, this policy does not cover normal wear and tear on the product.