|Fits as expected||
|Price:||$43.54 - $84.95 & Free Return on some sizes and colors|
- Polyester and Polyurethane
- Waterproof jacket
- Generous cut
- MicroWeld™ seam construction
- Attached hood tucks in to collar
- Double entry front pockets
Customers who bought this item also bought
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Mens Helly Hansen Work Jacket: Mens Helly Hansen Outerwear. Fully Functional! This Impertech Deluxe Jacket from Helly Hansen is a full-length functional jacket with a generous cut. It features a Micro Weld seam construction, Double Entry front pockets, Front zip with snap storm flap, and Back cape for Ventilation. This jacket also features an attached hood that tucks into collar, has a hook and loop adjustable sleeve cuff, Two waterproof pockets and hand warmer pockets, and is Blood Borne Pathogen tested. 70148
- Shipping Information: View shipping rates and policies
- ASIN: B00JEXWH14
- Item model number: 70148-590J0-2XL-Parent
- Date first available at Amazon.com: August 7, 2012
- Domestic Shipping: Item can be shipped within U.S.
- International Shipping: This item is not eligible for international shipping. Learn More
- #19 in Sports & Outdoors > Sports & Fitness > Hunting & Fishing > Fishing > Fishing Apparel > Fishing Jackets & Vests
- #137 in Clothing, Shoes & Jewelry > Men > Clothing > Jackets & Coats > Work Wear
- #638 in Clothing, Shoes & Jewelry > Men > Shops > Uniforms, Work & Safety > Clothing > Work Utility & Safety
- Average Customer Review:
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
I found this jacket to run bigger in size than the other HH jackets I've tried- which are all more 'activewear.' This will fit over layers, so it's a little bigger than I expected. I'm a thick 6'3" and typically wear the 2XL for an athletic type fit. The 2XL offered plenty of room inside. If you want form fitting, order down a size.
If you're looking for a lightweight flexible impermeable, this is a great choice. I also tried some other brands, and the 'mandal' jacket from HH. This one is the most flexible and lightest. If you want waterproof and will be doing more than just standing around in the rain, I recommend. If you're looking for activewear for paddling or hiking, etc. I'd recommend you look at the HH Seven-J type jacket.