Help! for the Computer Shy: Introduction to Microsoft Word 2010 - A Step-by-step Guide for the Computer Shy, Windows 7 Edition
Frequently Bought Together
introduction to microsoft word 2010 - windows 7 edition
This 'help for the computer shy' instructional program is guaranteed to get you (or your computer shy parents) up and running with the Microsoft Word 2010 program in one hour!
* Easy-to-follow visual demonstrations (without any technical jargon) in concise chapters.
* HD screen recordings in combination with colorful graphics and step-by-step instructions.
- how to start the microsoft word 2010 program and put a shortcut to it on the Windows 7 "taskbar".
- getting started
- how to open and edit your microsoft word documents
- how to save your documents (in the folder of your choosing)
- how to format your documents
- how to insert and format pictures in your word 2010 documents.
- how to switch between document "views"
- how to set tabs and margins
- how to open new (blank) word documents
- how to spell-check your documents
- web research & hyperlinks
- how to move files between folders
- time-saving keyboard shortcuts
When sold by Amazon.com, this product will be manufactured on demand using DVD-R recordable media. Amazon.com's standard return policy will apply.
Top Customer Reviews
This computer training DVD utilizes screen recordings and colorful graphics in combination with step-by-step instructions to get 'computer shy' adult learners up to speed with Microsoft Office Word 2010 in 60 minutes.
* Getting started with Microsoft Word 2010
* How to edit documents
* Document formatting
* Working with pictures
* How to create bulleted lists
* How to open existing documents
* Time-saving keyboard shortcuts
* And more!