- Hardcover: 376 pages
- Publisher: Amer Psychological Assn; 1 edition (August 1, 2000)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 1557986894
- ISBN-13: 978-1557986894
- Product Dimensions: 7.5 x 1.5 x 10.2 inches
- Shipping Weight: 2.2 pounds
- Average Customer Review: 18 customer reviews
- Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #240,415 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
Helping Clients Forgive: An Empirical Guide for Resolving Anger and Restoring Hope 1st Edition
Use the Amazon App to scan ISBNs and compare prices.
"Children of Blood and Bone"
Tomi Adeyemi conjures a stunning world of dark magic and danger in her West African-inspired fantasy debut. Pre-order today
Customers who bought this item also bought
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?