- Series: Guide to Traditional Chinese Food Energetics
- Paperback: 80 pages
- Publisher: Meridian Press; Revised, Expanded edition (April 17, 2014)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 0952464004
- ISBN-13: 978-0952464006
- Product Dimensions: 8.3 x 0.2 x 11 inches
- Shipping Weight: 9.1 ounces (View shipping rates and policies)
- Average Customer Review: 20 customer reviews
- Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #225,681 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
Helping Ourselves: A Guide to Traditional Chinese Food Energetics Revised, Expanded Edition
Use the Amazon App to scan ISBNs and compare prices.
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Showing 1-8 of 20 reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
It's relatively short (74 pages of info), and there are introduction chapter(s) on the basics of TCM patterns and organ imbalances and then finally various tables and lists of foods which is what I found most useful as reference.
I've used it to tweak diets by adding certain foods to a weekly menu, or recommended adding certain foods (or avoiding them) to patients.
It could have been much longer by giving more information about each type of food, but there are other books that can do this. I've found it most useful as a simple and quick reference book.
If you are a student of any 5 element theory, feng shui, qigong or food properties, this book is for you.