Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: Essential Health Helps Stop Snoring Throat Spray, 2 Fluid Ounce
Your Garage Up to 80 Percent Off Textbooks Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it Kate Voegele Fire TV Stick Happy Belly Coffee Totes Amazon Cash Back Offer PilotWave7B PilotWave7B PilotWave7B  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis Water Sports

on November 4, 2011
I had been using another brand that worked really well and then they discontinued the product. I was looking for a spray type product to use, simply because I like the spray. After extensive searching...Stop Snoring was one of the very few I found in a price point I was willing to pay. I have to say that the spray does work, or help at least. It is effective for a period of time and it does wear off after a bit. If I or my husband is having a "bad"night we will wake the other one to take some. Enabling us to fall back to sleep. The negative of the product is it tastes awful, I can't put my finger on the taste but I think I can taste lavender as well as some other things.I don't really know what it is other than AWFUL! The funny thing is the bottle says new and improved taste. That only makes me wonder how awful it was before.
on November 15, 2011
I ordered this product because I cannot purchase BreatheRight Snore Relief spray which I had been using for years. This product has the most disgusting taste imageable. I can understand why anybody would manufacture a product that taste like this stuff and expect anybody to spray it in their mouth.
on December 29, 2013
I got this for my husband. He smokes and drinks a lot and I think that has a lot to do with his snoring. This works GREAT! As long as he doesn't sleep on his back and uses this, he rarely snores anymore.
on January 1, 2015
Perhaps the flavor isn't good but, boy, does it do the job of getting phlegm out of my throat to enhance my sleeping. I love the product! And it is not addictive, non-medicinal. I love that about it.
on September 16, 2012
I was very anxiously awaiting the arrival of my order, but completely deflated when my boyfriend noted the 8-2012 expiration date. I received the product that same day. With a homeopathic remedy, I think it is essential for the ingredienct to be hight quality and fresh.
on February 21, 2012
This product had such a vile taste I threw it away. I could not use it. I would not recommend it to anyone.
on March 12, 2014
I have ordered this product before and it helps to eliminate most of the snoring. I also use a nose strip at the same time. If I didnt I would be sleeping on the couch instead of the bed with my wife.
on January 17, 2014
I bought this for my husband. Hoping that I may get some sleep. Didn't happen. Lasted about 45 minutes, his dr said to quit using the product. So guess we're heading to a sleep disorder center....
on November 18, 2012
I have tried many stop snoring products, mouthpiece and other items but non of them seems to work. This product does work, and finally I do not have a sore throat anymore. Many people claim that this product taste bad bud I had no issue with the taste.
on January 9, 2012
I used to buy Breathe Right Snore Relief Throat Spray which I guess is not made anymore since the price is ridiculous. This product works the same but does not taste near as good.