- File Size: 1961 KB
- Print Length: 674 pages
- Page Numbers Source ISBN: 1784751766
- Publisher: W. W. Norton & Company; Reprint edition (December 17, 2001)
- Publication Date: December 17, 2001
- Sold by: Amazon Digital Services LLC
- Language: English
- ASIN: B00261OOXA
- Text-to-Speech: Not enabled
- Word Wise: Enabled
- Lending: Not Enabled
- Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #15,752 Paid in Kindle Store (See Top 100 Paid in Kindle Store)
|Digital List Price:||$16.95|
|Print List Price:||$16.95|
Save $8.20 (48%)
Helter Skelter: The True Story of the Manson Murders Kindle Edition
|New from||Used from|
|Length: 674 pages||Word Wise: Enabled||Enhanced Typesetting: Enabled|
|Page Flip: Enabled||
Switch back and forth between reading the Kindle book and listening to the Audible narration with Whispersync for Voice. Add narration for a reduced price of $7.49 when you buy the Kindle book.
This month's Book With Buzz: "The Lying Game" by Ruth Ware
From the instant New York Times bestselling author of blockbuster thrillers "In a Dark, Dark Wood" and "The Woman in Cabin 10" comes Ruth Ware’s chilling new novel. See more
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
Customers who bought this item also bought
Would you like to tell us about a lower price?
Top customer reviews
First, in general, prep yourself by performing memory exercises first! There are so many 'characters' involved in the telling of this story. So many details of who, when, what, relationships, time frames, etc. it's hard to keep track if you are prone to letting your mind wander while you read. But of course with an ebook, you can refer to the list of people, etc. speaking ebook, my second warning.
If you feel you'd like to view the crime photos, then skip the ebook version as these photos are not included. Of course, most of us have a sick, slightly morbid curiosity to these things, but I'll admit that after reading descriptions of the murders, I'm not completely sure I'd want to see photos.
So that's it. Fascinating, sickening, head-scratching. Charles Manson and his Family make you ask a lot of questions. This book guides you through most.
Most recent customer reviews
Set up an Amazon Giveaway
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Look for similar items by category
- Books > Biographies & Memoirs > True Crime > Murder & Mayhem
- Books > Biographies & Memoirs > True Crime > Serial Killers
- Books > Politics & Social Sciences > Social Sciences > Criminology
- Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Biographies & Memoirs > True Crime > Murder & Mayhem
- Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Biographies & Memoirs > True Crime > Serial Killers
- Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Politics & Social Sciences > Crime & Criminals > Criminology