Have one to sell?
Hely & Weber KUHL Lei-Back Orthosis Regular
|Price:||$80.36 + $7.50 shipping|
Ships from and sold by DME-Direct.
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- Standard 10" wide design is ideal for lower back protection for rehabilitation.
- "Kuhl" perforated neoprene, providing breathability and compression, while keeping you cool and dry.
- Double side pulls provide strong support and compression ability.
- 4 flexible spiral stays prevent brace rollover in the back - an excellent addition that many lesser quality models do not feature.
- A central pad in the back woven into the back brace provides proprioception and conforms to the curvature of your back.
This fits your .
This shopping feature will continue to load items. In order to navigate out of this carousel please use your heading shortcut key to navigate to the next or previous heading.
Customers Also Shopped For
Page 1 of 1 Start overPage 1 of 1
The Hely Weber Lei Back Brace #5809 provides abdominal and lumbar support in a low profile design that's ideal for treating different types of back injuries. The brace is made from a perforated neoprene material that's designed to breathe and release heat. It keeps you cool and comfortable in warm or humid climates. The additional side pulls are easy to grasp, and provide increased compression and containment of the abdominal region to help reduce pressure on your spine. The Lei Back brace easily conforms to a variety of body shapes without difficulty and offers excellent protection with household and work related activities. Four spiral stays are built into the rear to provide enhanced stiffness and to prevent it from rolling downward near the top. The Lei Back is a quality model designed to treat a variety of conditions including chronic low back pain, spinal stenosis, arthritis, degenerative disc disease, and more. The 10" model has a high density foam pad in the the rear that fits in the lumbar curvature to provide additional support in the small of your back. Best of all, this style can be worn underneath or over existing clothing for a low profile presentation that's virtually unnoticeable.
Top Customer Reviews
By michael robert lock on August 12, 2012
Verified PurchaseComment Sending feedback...
do not buy. will not stay on. will i contacked buyer, they want me to call maker. no, they should stand behind what they sell. very unhappy with their service
Thank you for your feedback.
Sorry, we failed to record your vote. Please try again