- List Price: $304.99
- Save: $204.29 (67%)
- FREE return shipping at the end of the semester.
- Access codes and supplements are not guaranteed with rentals.
Dec 13 - 16
Ships from: TextbookRush Sold by: TextbookRush
Other Sellers on Amazon
Hematopathology 2nd Edition
The world's leading reference in hematopathology returns with this completely updated second edition. Authored by international experts in the field, it covers a broad range of hematologic disorders -- both benign and malignant -- with information on the pathogenesis, clinical and pathologic diagnosis, and treatment for each. Comprehensive in scope, it's a must-have resource for both residents and practicing pathologists alike.
- Authored by the chief architects of the WHO classification in neoplasms of hematopoietic and lymphoid tissue.
- Covers the newest diagnostic techniques, including molecular, immunohistochemical, and genetic studies.
- Confirm or challenge your diagnostic interpretations by comparing specimens to over 1,000 high-quality color images.
- Boasts detailed, practical advice from world leaders in hematopathology.
- Places an emphasis on pathologic diagnoses, including molecular and genetic testing.
- Updated with the most current WHO classifications of hematologic disease, including lymphoma and leukemia and peripheral T-cell lymphomas.
- Covers hot topics in hematopathology, such as the latest genetic insights into lymphoma and leukemia; the new nomenclature for myelodysplastic syndromes; new developments on the subject of Grey zone lymphoma; and much more.
- Expert Consult eBook version included with purchase. This enhanced eBook experience allows you to search all of the text, figures, images, and references from the book on a variety of devices. There's also a downloadable image bank, and Virtual Microscope Slides are featured in several chapters.
Give your clinicians the best guidance with this comprehensive reference in hematopathology.
"a unique reference, which should be present in the library of all haematopathologists, haematologists and oncologists"
2017 BMA Awards: Highly Commended, Pathology
About the Author
Dr. Daniel Arber is an internationally recognized expert in the diagnosis and classification of hematopoietic tumors, including malignant lymphoma, acute and chronic leukemia, myeloproliferative disorders, myelodysplastic syndrome and tumors of the spleen.
the clinical director of the Biomedical Diagnostic Centre of Hospital Clinic and a full Professor of Anatomical Pathology at the University of Barcelona, where he also teaches in the Department of Anatomical Pathology, Pharmacy and Microbiology. He is the Spanish coordinator of the International Cancer Genome Consortium.
Professor Dr. Leticia Quintanilla de Fend, head of the Core Facility and Senior Physician at the Institute of Pathology has extensive experience in the interpretation of mouse models. From 2000 until 2008 she was a director of the mouse pathology at the Institute of Pathology of the Helmholtz Center Munich and the Pathology Screen of the German Mouse Clinic (GMC) and established various special procedures for the analysis of mouse models. Professor Quintanilla de Fend is involved in the establishment of standards in the pathology of mouse models within EU networks.
Dr. Attilio Orazi is an internationally renowned academic hematopathologist whose diagnostic expertise spans all areas of hematopathology. However, he is best known for his expertise and scholarly accomplishments as a bone marrow pathologist. He is a member of the Scientific Committee of the European Bone Marrow Working Group, has directed courses concerning the assessment of bone marrow disorders and splenic pathology at the United States and Canadian Academy of Pathology and was the co-organizer of the 2007 Workshop of the Society of Hematopathology.
- Publisher : Elsevier; 2nd edition (September 8, 2016)
- Language : English
- Hardcover : 1216 pages
- ISBN-10 : 0323296130
- ISBN-13 : 978-0323296137
- Item Weight : 7.89 pounds
- Dimensions : 8.75 x 2.25 x 11 inches
- Best Sellers Rank: #544,869 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
- Customer Reviews:
Top reviews from the United States
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
The online text is also as fiendly as the paperback one.