HemingWeigh Cork Yoga Block
Get free shipping
Free 5-8 day shipping within the U.S. when you order $25.00 of eligible items sold or fulfilled by Amazon.
Or get 4-5 business-day shipping on this item for $5.99 . (Prices may vary for AK and HI.)Learn more about free shipping
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- Perfect yoga partner; Enhance yoga practice with this ecofriendly cork yoga blocks; Get into those yoga poses that you may find intimidating as a beginner, and move towards more advanced poses with ease
- Find your balance; Promotes proper body alignment that encourages lengthening, strengthening, and support of the body; Minimizes straining of the back and alleviates pressure on weak wrists, especially during difficult yoga poses
- All natural and compact; 100% made with high quality non toxic materials; Weighs only approximately 2.3 lbs its lightweight design is easy to transport; Use in your home yoga studio workouts, or carry it outdoors for your in nature sessions; Compact size allows you to throw it in your gym bag for easy carry; Cork is antimicrobial in nature and will not harbor smell or bacteria; Hence, your yoga block needs no rigorous cleaning after breaking sweat in yoga class
- Non slip surface for stability; Cork blocks are firmer and provide stability making them ideal for support in advanced poses where balance is required; Even after multiple use, its texture provides better traction and stability than foam blocks even in the sweatiest yoga session
- Dimensions: 9 x 6 x 3 inches (LxWxH); Big enough to even sit on during meditation poses, yet compact enough to carry around with you
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
Top reviews from the United States
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
These blocks are a little bigger than the typical studio blocks and feel very stable. They're also firmer than the norm, but again, I find that's an advantage as it's helpful to have a solid foundation to push off from. They did come wrapped in plastic (which is annoying), but I haven't noticed any odor -- either when I first opened them or since.
So far, these blocks have held up well. The cork hasn't flaked or broken. That said, my home practice is intermittent, and I'm also not using them in a hot/heated environment. Additionally, I'm not transporting them to/from different destinations. I think they'd be heavy to lug around, and I'd probably go with a synthetic block if I wanted to travel with them.
Came with 2.
These HemingWeigh Cork Yoga blocks are reasonably priced, and I have used them several times already. I like the weight of them (not too light, not too heavy) and they don't look out-of-place if I leave them out in our living room (I don't have to put them away or hide them from view).
They were also strongly shrink-wrapped in clear plastic and then placed inside a cardboard box -- so they withstood shipping without a ding, mark, impression, etc.