|Item Weight||3.2 ounces|
|Package Dimensions||7 x 4.3 x 0.6 inches|
Hemway (Silver Holographic) Glitter Grout Tile Additive 100g for Tiles Bathroom Wet Room Kitchen | Easy to use - Add/Mix with Epoxy Resin or Cement Based Grout | Temperature Resistant
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- ★ EASY TO USE - Simply add to any grout for sparkle finish
- ★ NO COLOUR LEAKAGE - Our glitters will not leak any colour
- ★ HIGH TEMPERATURE RESISTANT - Our glitter can be used with underfloor heating
- ★ TRIED & TESTED - Proven #1 on the market through blind tests
- ★ GUARANTEED - Not 100% satisfied? No problem! Simply return it to us within 14 days for a swift, no-questions-asked refund.
Customers who bought this item also bought
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Compare with similar items
Thinking of adding a spot of glitter to your grout? You’ve come to the right place! Spice up the blandest of bathrooms in moments by adding me to up to 1kg of dry grout mixture. Easy!
I am –
- British made
- Completely child safe and non-toxic
- Proven #1 on the market through blind tests
- Colourfast and fade resistant
- Non-bleed and non-rust
Works with any cement, epoxy or acrylic grouts.
Using our product couldn't be easier. Simply add into any grout and away you go (max ration 100g per 1kg dry grout). Please make sure you order enough to get the desired glitter effect that you want.
We recommend you do a trial test by first adding the Hemway Glitter Grout Additive into a small amount of epoxy / cement grout, before carrying out your full project.
Add amazing sparkle to your kitchen, bathroom or wet room at excellent value!
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
We mixed the glitter with the dry grout first to make sure it was well distributed before adding water.
I used some of the premixed glitter grout from Bostik and wasn't impressed. This is so much better!