Buy Used and Save: Buy a Used "J.A. Henckels International Forged Premio 18-Piece..." and save 64% off the $480.00 list price. Buy with confidence as the condition of this item and its timely delivery are guaranteed under the "Amazon A-to-z Guarantee". See all Used offers.
J.A. Henckels International Forged Premio 18-Piece Block Set
Fulfillment by Amazon (FBA) is a service we offer sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon's fulfillment centers, and we directly pack, ship, and provide customer service for these products. Something we hope you'll especially enjoy: FBA items qualify for FREE Shipping and .
If you're a seller, Fulfillment by Amazon can help you increase your sales. We invite you to learn more about Fulfillment by Amazon .
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- 18 Pieces Forged Premio Knife Block. Set Includes 3 inches paring knife, 5 inches serrated utility knife, 6 inches utility knife, 7 inches santoku hollow edge, 8 inches chef's knife, 9 inches sharpening steel, 8 inches bread knife, 5 inches boning knife, kitchen shears.Stamped Steak Knives (8 Pieces) Hardwood Block
- Full tang extends the length of the knife, adding balance and strength
- Triple-riveted, ergonomic handle ensures comfort and control
- Satin-finish, stainless steel blade provides precise cutting, peeling and slicing
- Metal end cap displays the JA Henckels International logo
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Special offers and product promotions
Compare to similar items
This item J.A. Henckels International Forged Premio 18-Piece Block Set
|Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping|
|Sold By||DaSalla's||Amazon.com||Cutlery and More||antonline||BigKitchen||Amazon.com|
|Color||Black||Stainless Steel||Stainless Steel||Stainless Steel||Black||Black|
|Item Dimensions||15.25 x 5.25 x 8.75 in||8.4 x 9.6 x 14.8 in||6.3 x 16.9 x 10.6 in||8 x 11 x 15 in||5 x 10 x 15 in||4.38 x 13.12 x 15 in|
|Material Type||Stainless Steel||Stainless Steel||Stainless Steel||Stainless Steel||Stainless Steel||Steel|
|Size||18 Piece||—||19-piece||15 Piece Set||12 Piece||6 Piece|
J.A. Henckels International Premio collection offers a superior forged product at a tremendous value. This 18-piece block set includes a 3-inch Parer, 5-inch Serrated Utility, 6-inch Utility, 7-inch Hollow Edge Santoku, 8-inch Chef, 8-inch Bread, 5.5-inch
Top Customer Reviews
Just opened and set up. Knives feel great and are very sharp. No problem at all fitting them in the wooden block. The knives are very solid and have a decent weight to them.
However, upon looking closely at the edge of the blades I noticed that the chefs knife had what looks like a chip or dent in the cutting edge. Will try and attach a picture. Can't seam to find out where to do that.
In the long run I don't see this being a major issue but it does say a little about the manufacturing quality.
Do to this I can only give a 4 star rating. If all the knives came in perfect condition this would be 5 stars hands down.
UPDATE: I contacted Zwilling, through their website, about the damaged knife. I attached a picture of the knife in the service request form. They responded in less than a day and will be sending me a new one immediately.no questions asked, no hassle at all and I am relieved to not have to send in the damaged knife and be without it for any length of time. The new one should be here in about 2 weeks. Top notch customer service! Updated review to 5 stars!
For those of you who are home cooks who want to treat themselves to something nice for their kitchen, this is the highest level of cutlery you'll require. These knives require just the right amount of care to make them worth their weight, balance, and precision. I promise you, the quality will surprise you.
There are two reasons I didn't give this item 5 stars.
1) The description says "Made In Germany." I still think these are awesome, but the blade clearly says "Made in China." So, for those of you out their chastising us reviewers for no noticing the "International" in the title, the description still needs to be fixed.
...on a more practical note...
2) These knives definitely could have a sharper edge than the one out of the box. Depending on your skill and/or devotion, I would recommend either investing in some sharpening blocks and training, or take them to a professional. I tend to stay away from those "insta-sharpen" products, but that's just me. If treated correctly, these knives are more than capable of having a razor edge.