Amazon.com: Customer Reviews:
Your Garage Up to 80 Percent Off Textbooks Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc $5 Albums Fire TV Stick Totes Amazon Cash Back Offer PilotWave7B PilotWave7B PilotWave7B  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis Shop Now

• Customer Reviews

on December 23, 2013
My best friend loves Jimi Hendrix so instead of getting a cheap poster for him for Christmas I decided to get something a little nicer that was going to last longer. I started my research for A nice Canvas print and ended up here. It had the best price and looked nicer than the other ones I looked up online. I did two day shipping to make sure It would get here before Christmas and the expected date that I was given was The 24th but I got it a day earlier! I couldn't be more happy with it! I almost don't want to give it to him! Thank You!!!!
on January 22, 2016
The colors in this poster are minimally blacklight reactive IMHO. The colors do not "pop" like traditional blacklight posters and the blacklight has to be right on the poster to get any reasonable effect.
on February 3, 2011
The picture Amazon provides does not do this poster justice. Very impressive colors in person and will look awesome anywhere you put it. The only downside is it cost more to ship the poster than what you pay for it. Also i forgot to frame it and ended up spending 16$ bucks for a frame at walmart.
on August 26, 2013
This print is very colorful and looks exactly like the picture and I really like it, the only thing about this poster is it came rolled up incredibly tight so it was very very difficult for me to get it to be flat hanging it alone, on the verge of asking my roommate for assistance, I was finally able to hang this one on my own. Great print!
on June 2, 2013
I ordered several posters from this seller at the same time and they arrived bundled and I got them in a very timely manner! It was very high quality I have gotten several different posters online and they aren't always how they appear on the websites sometimes they are smaller or don't look like a store bought poster but this far exceeded my expectations! Thanks for being a great seller!
on March 9, 2013
Colors are very vibrant and the man himself looks awesome in this picture. I also have the fluorescent light bulbs in different colors and the effect looks amazing with this poster! Definitely worth the buy and it did not take long to arrive. You can also find really really cheap frames for all posters 24x36 at JoAnn's and they usually have a coupon online so it makes it convenient to order without the frame.
on March 18, 2013
My room was a boring white box before buying this poster. Now, the majesty pours forth from Jimi's radiant splendor and fills the room with the same white-hot intensity that captivated a hundred thousand jubilant hippies fourty-four years ago.

Only complaint is that the laminated poster likes to curl up and fall off the wall when I'm trying to sleep. I keep telling myself that Jimi's just trying to break free and fly.
on July 6, 2012
The picture doesn't do this thing justice, the colors are great. Instantly catches your eye when you walk into the room. The price was amazing, the shipping was very fast. Very nice looking poster. Make sure to frame it. If it were to mysteriously go missing or get ripped in half I would not hesitate to buy another one. Looks great in my band room.
on June 20, 2013
Excellent Hendrix poster. Large format at 2' x 3'. Printed well on heavy poster paper. Arrived rolled very tightly and wrapped in plastic. Excellent value too. This would have cost 3 times as much anywhere else.
on August 24, 2013
Poster came promptly, but across the mid top part of the poster it has crinkles in it all across it, almost as if something small drove over it, very unsatisfied with the product. other than that it looks exactly like it should of.