Henna Maiden LIVELY LIGHT BROWN Hair Color: 100% Natural & Chemical Free
- Naturally adds color, shine, body and manageability, "Nature's Way to Cover Gray®"
- Safe, Natural, Cruelty Free and Made with Organic Ingredients.
- Color lasts 4 - 8 weeks before beginning to fade naturally. You may re-apply as often as needed, when new root growth is visible, or as it begins to fade.
- Easy to use, just add water, mix & apply. (product cannot lighten dark hair)
- FREE application kit includes gloves, cap and instructions.
Frequently Bought Together
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Color: Lively Light Brown
For chemical free hair color without any burning, itching, rash or reactions. Recommended for all hair and skin types. Works on color treated, straightened, permed, grey, white or previously chemically colored hair. We offer colors including: Strawberry Blonde, Light Brown, Medium Brown, Dark Brown, Mahogany, Auburn, Black as well as Copper, Natural Red, and Wine Red.
Indigo (Indigofera Tinctoria), Henna (Lawsonia Inermis), Amla (Emblica Officinalis Gartn), False Daisy (Eclipta Alba), Neem (Azadirachta Indica)
Top Customer Reviews
With Henna my hair is so soft and has a beautiful color, I mixed the wine red (100mg) with the auburn(100 mg) since i have medium to long length hair below my bosom.
1. I Love the color! I read an article stating to use 100mg for short or above shoulder length hair, 200-300mg for medium length hair, and 300-500mg for waist length or longer. When doing the process it's better to have a pancake batter thickness more watery than having it thick. Makes it far easier to put on your hair and far easier to massage into your head. I added 2tablespoons of olive oil for each 100mg i was using and 2tablespoons of lemon juice, i also used red zinger and tazo passion tea instead of just plain water cause it helped with the henna smell people complain about. I just used 4 coffee mugs two for each type of tea, and make sure the tea is hot, not scalding but if it's cold you won't see the Henna change color. :(
2.Definetly use a towel if you're going to try henna i just used a hand towel and tied it around my neck with a hair tie.Read more ›
I only left it on for 3 hours, but I'll probably leave it on for longer next time. The color definitely darkens/gets more red within 3 days.
Most Recent Customer Reviews
Love this Henna! The color is great, it lasts forever and makes my hair healthy and shiny. It is easy to use, just add water and use the amount I need to cover my hair. Read morePublished 14 hours ago by Amazon Customer
Doesn't work if you are a brunette but definitely changes your highlights if you have any.Published 1 day ago by Amazon Customer
This was nice... VERY red. But I felt it faded very fast and the bleed out was a lot every time you shower. I absolutely loved the color... Read morePublished 6 days ago by Jenna
It made my hair red. I didn't like it at all. I should have known Henna is red.Published 9 days ago by Judy Allen