Hennessy Hammock - Leaf Lounger Series - for Lazy Sundays with a Book in The Backyard
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- LEAF LOUNGER is a great stay-at-home hammock which would enhance any back yard or dorm room, designed for anyone up to 6 ft and 250 lbs / 183 cm /114 kg; Lightweight and packable, perfect to take along on a picnic or camp-out for napping or reading
- SYSTEM includes: Tightly woven 70d high density nylon bottom; Gear loft slides on ridgeline; Strong 2100 lb / 954 kg polyester ropes; Same high quality construction and as our famous camping hammocks; Complimentary webbing straps to protect the bark of trees
- LEGENDARY camping shelter uncompromising in design, materials and workmanship; Countless tiny improvements that only 40 years of effort could achieve but you can feel as soon as you stretch out in this hammock and close your eyes
- ASYMMETRIC shape conforms to your anatomy providing exceptional comfort when lying on the diagonal; Structural ridgeline assures the exact same bed every night and a perfect setup every time; US Patent US6865757B2; US patent US20090165205A1
- MORE INFO: One year on materials and workmanship; Weight: 1 lb 9 oz / 700 g; Compact size: 5" x 5" x 11" / 13 cm x 13 cm x 28 cm; Color: Color: Leaf Green with black trim
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Customers who bought this item also bought
More to consider from our brands
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who purchased this item, who are all part of the Amazon community.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
Hennessy Hammock Leaf Lounger Series
The Leaf Loungers are the first Hennessy Hammocks made specially for open lounging. The Leafs have the same patented asymmetric shape and structural ridge line that make your Hennessy camping hammock so comfortable.
The Leafs also feature the same high quality construction, durable fabric, ropes and webbing straps as our legendary camping hammocks.
The Leafs are lightweight and packable, perfect to take along on a picnic or camp-out for sitting, napping or reading. They are also great stay-at-home hammocks which would enhance any back yard or dorm room. You can even sling them under the body of your Hennessy camping hammock to hold insulation, hold gear or provide a bed for your dog.
Casual Gear, Pro Quality
Our first open lounging hammock with many of the premium Hennessy Hammock features.
Experience a level of comfort on the trail almost as good as your bed at home and maybe even better. The patented asymmetrically shaped hammock supports your back and knees like a quality contoured mattress off the ground. Tall or large campers and campers with injuries, arthritis, bone spurs or back pain tell us about finding their first night of comfortable camping in many years with the larger Explorer Deluxe or Safari Deluxe models. You will wake up in the morning feeling great. Some owners of Hennessy Hammocks claim that they come home from their adventure feeling better than when they left. Some hikers report that they tossed out their beds when they got home from a hike and set up their hammock in the house.
Why a Hennessy?
The Hennessy Hammock is a legendary piece of camping and survival equipment and has been the choice of epic expeditions exploring the full length of the Nile, Amazon and Congo Rivers, up to the Arctic, down into the deepest caves on Earth, and other extreme environments around the world.
It's a shelter that takes the pain out of the outdoors and protects the environment.
Built tough for years of service, every hammock is uncompromising in materials and workmanship. There are countless tiny improvements that only 40 years of effort and five patents can achieve, all of which you can feel as soon as you stretch out in this hammock and close your eyes.
More Features of our Hammocks
Unique Bottom Entry
Patented entrance on the bottom automatically snaps closed under the weight of your body and seals with velcro.
The "Classic" bottom entry works great when you are being followed by a cloud of mosquitoes. When you duck your head down to open the bottom entrance, the mosquitoes don't know what you're doing, so they get out of the way for a few seconds. Before they know what's happened, the door has snapped shut and you are on the inside and they are on the outside.
Side Zipper Entry
Zips closed with a full length, heavy duty #10 YKK zipper on one side between the mesh and the bottom fabric.
One advantage of the zip model is that it's a little easier to set up your bedding but the mosquitoes also find it easier follow you in and join you for a snack later, so double check for intruders before you zip up for the night.
Hennessy Hammock is a small family run company whose only mission is to continually improve the evolution of hammock design.
The inventor, Tom Hennessy, has been sleeping in hammocks for over 60 years and experimenting with designs for over 40 years. He made over 50 prototypes and beta-tested his designs for six years before getting patents and going into production.
(EU pat.1463426-16, US patents US20090165205A1, US6865757B2)
Triangular Mesh Gear Pocket, Glove Hooks, Carabiner Loops, and included Webbing Straps.
A nifty gear pocket slides on the ridgeline and stores out of sight behind your head. Two glove hooks are also threaded on the ridgeline and can be used for attaching LED lights and even attaching a drink can by the hole in the pull tab. All hammocks ridge lines are installed with a loop on each inside hammock end to which a small carabiner can be hooked to hold daypacks, water bottles, and other small items which are too heavy to hang over the ridge line.
Product detailsStyle:Leaf Lounger XL
- Is Discontinued By Manufacturer : No
- Date First Available : January 19, 2018
- Manufacturer : Hennessy Hammock
- ASIN : B079573JFC
Best Sellers Rank:
#402,878 in Patio, Lawn & Garden (See Top 100 in Patio, Lawn & Garden)
- #1,152 in Hammocks
- Customer Reviews: