Industrial Deals Beauty Save up to 90% on textbooks Womens Ski Trip Essentials nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc New year, new music. Amazon music Unlimited. Learn more. All-New Fire 7, starting at $49.99 Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Garnet Jewelry modern furniture and decor Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon TheGrandTour TheGrandTour TheGrandTour  Three new members of the Echo family Introducing All-New Fire HD 10 with Alexa hands-free $149.99 Kindle Paperwhite AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Shop now

Customer reviews

Henry in Love
Format: Hardcover|Change

on February 16, 2015
My daughter loves this book and so do I. Henry is such a sweetie and I definitely think we have all been in a similar situation with our first crushes. My husband (my daughter's dad) was my first crush and he was totally oblivious just like Chloe. This brings back some fun memories. I like that Henry is nice to Chloe instead of teasing her, like a lot of little boys do. Sets a good example and tells us that we can show love by giving to others.
on March 6, 2017
A very sweet book, cute illustrations. My two year old wants to read it over and over again.
on May 3, 2015
This book is adorable. I was looking for a book with the main character named Henry for my little one's easter basket. I was thrilled to find the second character's name is Chloe, my daughter's name! And of course my little guy ADORES his big sister, and thinks everything she does is awesome, so the story is perfect. The illustrations are lovely as well.
on May 8, 2015
Huge favorite of 4 grandkids boys and girls. They ask for it every time. This is an age range of 2 to 8.
It is so cute and fabulous for anyone. Happy book. Get it!
on April 2, 2015
I love this book! It is beautifully illustrated and has a wonderful story. A perfect read aloud for my students on Valentine's Day!
on March 6, 2011
Such an adorable book. I bought this book around Valentines day. I read it to my three boys. A perfect book for all ages. It appealed to my 3 year old, all the way up to me. I become fonder of the book each time I read it. The illustrations are so sweet. Sums up the simplicity we all need in our lives.
on December 7, 2011
This is such a sweet story about a little boy cat in love with a girl rabbit in his class. Very sweet story and illustrations. My two year old wanted me to read it over and over for six months straight. Now my 4 1/2 year old has discovered it.
on January 30, 2013
I gave this to someone who is named Henry and he loved it. The story is very cute and the illustrations are great.
on July 6, 2011
I bought this for a friend's son whose name is Henry. This is such a cute book. Cute little artwork and storyline. Adorable book.
on September 26, 2017
We checked it out from the library. My little boy loves this story and asked me to pack a blueberry muffin in his preschool lunch box. :)