Your Garage Beauty Best Books of the Month STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Starting at $39.99 Wickedly Prime Handmade Wedding Rustic Decor Book House Cleaning gotpremiere gotpremiere gotpremiere  Introducing Echo Show All-New Fire HD 8 Kids Edition, starting at $129.99 Kindle Oasis Nintendo Switch Water Sports STEMClubToys17_gno

Showing 1-10 of 124 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 127 reviews
on February 6, 2016
All apologies for this reading like a personals ad, but: I'm 5'10, 155lb... and I absolutely hate wearing ties. I purchased the medium, and it is perfect (for the moment; going to run it through the laundry a couple times to see if it shrinks). With the no-see buttons and the trim fit, it's perfect for both formal and casual wear. As others have said, the neck is a little tight if you button it up all the way, but you don't really need to b/c the collar stands up all on its own.
on October 29, 2016
Does not have front chest pocket as advertised. Otherwise excellent shirt. Customer service from North Avenue was amazing.
on October 16, 2016
The only down side is that it's not quite as wrinkle free as I would expect of a cotton/polly blend, but it's a beautiful shirt.
on November 26, 2013
I ordered this dress shirt for my husband who has complained over the years that "he wondered what happened to one similar that he got married in "...... I originally ordered it for him as a Christmas gift but with a family member passing away I gave it to him quite early.
He loves it, you need to wear an undershirt though because it is a little see through...
It looks stylish, elegant and looks fantastic under a suit coat....
Only issue was the top button we did not button because it would have been a LITTLE too tight....but the rest of the shirt fit perfect..
on July 23, 2016
Though these shirts are often viewed as clerical, I just find them stylish without a tie. Together with a sharp jacket and jeans makes a stylish statement though someone might identify you as hip and interesting and this could be a problem if you're not.
on February 27, 2016
The shirt fits well and looks great. I like the mix of cotton and polyester it just works and the shirt looks great all day long. I will buy again just wish you had a model that did not have covered buttons, you know, a more of a sporty model. Love the shirt, it looks good with a sport coat or alone with slacks or jeans.
on May 1, 2016
Bought it for my son who didn't want to wear a tie or bowtie and he loved it. It washed well and looked great with his suit. It did hold onto a little lint but easily removed by just brushing hands over shirt. Would buy again as it was also reasonably priced.
on May 10, 2017
Fits well, nice fabric. Laundered well with few wrinkles. Took some searching to find a banded collar shirt, and then I tried Amazon. Should have known it would be there.
on April 18, 2017
Very small cut. Definitely get a size larger. Quality is marginal. I returned my shirt and will not reorder a larger size.
on May 7, 2017
Should have specified collar size. Too narrow. Doesn't fit. Different size won't help because neck is third number, My neck is 17, this is too small.

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.