- Series: Ardent Springs (Book 4)
- Paperback: 272 pages
- Publisher: Montlake Romance (November 15, 2016)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 1503941426
- ISBN-13: 978-1503941427
- Product Dimensions: 5.5 x 1 x 8.2 inches
- Shipping Weight: 1 pounds (View shipping rates and policies)
- Average Customer Review: 103 customer reviews
- Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #1,456,143 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
Other Sellers on Amazon
+ $3.99 shipping
+ $3.99 shipping
+ Free Shipping
Her Hopes and Dreams (Ardent Springs) Paperback – November 15, 2016
|New from||Used from|
The Amazon Book Review
Author interviews, book reviews, editors picks, and more. Read it now
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
About the Author
Although born in the Ohio Valley, Terri Osburn found her true home between the covers of her favorite books. Classics like The Wizard of Oz and Little Women filled her childhood landscapes, and the romance genre beckoned during her teen years. In 2007, she put pen to paper to write her own. Just five years later, she became a 2012 finalist for the Romance Writers of America Golden Heart Award, and her debut novel was released a year later. To date, she has released eight novels, two novellas, and one short story. You can learn more about this internationally bestselling author by visiting her website at www.terriosburn.com.
If you buy a new print edition of this book (or purchased one in the past), you can buy the Kindle edition for only $0.99 (Save 80%). Print edition purchase must be sold by Amazon. Learn more.
For thousands of qualifying books, your past, present, and future print-edition purchases now lets you buy the Kindle edition for $2.99 or less. (Textbooks available for $9.99 or less.)
Browse award-winning titles. See more
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
- Terri Osborn writes well. With the exception of a few “me and so-and-so” grammar errors, these books are decently written and edited.
- The story lines were varied over the 5 books, and the writing remained true to how the character was defined.
- These are just so formulaic. All of the men are tall, broad shouldered, narrow hipped, ripped, buff, and gorgeous. All of the women are petite, delicate, slender, and beautiful.
- The sex is also formulaic – in every encounter each person has multiple orgasms, every night together features sex all night (don’t these people ever sleep?), and they fall in love based on the quality and quantity of the sex.
- Stereotypes and double standards abound.
- Can we please have books that don’t portray the parents of the main characters as elderly, when they’re barely in their fifties? I get that the main characters tend to be in their late twenties to mid thirties, but the portrayal of their parents is awful. See the comment about stereotypes abounding.
I bought these because I have enjoyed other books by this author. But maybe that’s what I get for buying $1.99 books. You get what you pay for.
When we first meet Carrie in the previous books she was a bruised and battered woman dealing with a crazy husband- who dies! In her own book, Carrie getting stronger, raising her daughter, being friends with not only her ex but his new wife and her family makes for a great story. Add to that mix the sexy Noah Winchester being Carrie's neighbor and coming along with his own bag of PTSD and ignorance of the type of relationship Carrie had with his former friend, and Carrie is in for bumpy road down the path to her hopes and dreams.
I think this novel contains one of the sweetest scenes I have ever read in a book with baby Mollie and Nowuh. I won't give anything away, but this novel is a must read and this scene is an extra bonus!
This series takes place in Tennessee- I live in East Tennessee- so I specifically enjoy the references to the locations, scenery, etc. Gatlinburg is an hour away and usually a Saturday day trip for us so it was sweet Lorelei and Spencer honeymoon there!!
Terri Osburn writes a great love story. Characters with great emotions and some steamy love scenes. I definitely recommend this book and Terri's writing if you like those kinds of things :)
Most recent customer reviews
My first book by this author. My first trip to Ardent Springs. Now I want to read more. I really enjoyed it! Noah Winchester is my new book boyfriend.Read more