- File Size: 2726 KB
- Print Length: 37 pages
- Simultaneous Device Usage: Unlimited
- Publisher: Pelican Ventures Book Group - White Rose Publishing (December 28, 2014)
- Publication Date: December 28, 2014
- Sold by: Amazon Digital Services LLC
- Language: English
- ASIN: B00RJTDGA6
- Text-to-Speech: Enabled
- Word Wise: Enabled
- Lending: Not Enabled
Amazon Best Sellers Rank:
#2,003,649 Paid in Kindle Store (See Top 100 Paid in Kindle Store)
- #3694 in Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Literature & Fiction > Religious & Inspirational Fiction > Christian > Romance > Western & Frontier
- #3829 in Kindle Store > Kindle Short Reads > One hour (33-43 pages) > Romance
- #4050 in Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Literature & Fiction > Religious & Inspirational Fiction > Christian > Romance > Contemporary
Her Nerdy Cowboy Kindle Edition
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
Would you like to tell us about a lower price?
Top customer reviews
A nerdy cowboy is not your typical hero—at least, he’s not mine. But, I have to admit, after reading this story, it was easy to see Logan as an attractive, heroic man. I quickly took a liking to him. Claire is an example of a selfless woman who is trying to do the right thing, even when it comes at a personal cost.
Her Nerdy Cowboy is a delightful, well-written romance showing how God can bring two people together in the most unlikely circumstances. Only 37 pages, it can easily be enjoyed while savoring a cup of tea after a hectic day. Take a break and treat yourself!
Claire Langley is helping Macy with the kids. Logan seems like a nice, bookish kind of man. She'd like to get to know him better, but she has to leave to take care of her mother. Would Logan want a long distance relationship? Does he really like her?
There is a lot of story in this short, super sweet romance. Can't wait to read more by this author. I cried at the ending after being drawn in by the characters and the real life events. Logan wants to teach high school English. Claire wants to open a daycare and be near her parents. How can he and Claire get together if they aren't living in the same place?
Pick up this great book today. Such a great book!
He was not up to this filling-another-man's-shoes task, no matter what his mother said or Macy thought. He wasn't heroic, as Claire and his sister declared. Just woefully nerdy and inadequate. But he'd try. Beginning in just a few hours at four-dark-nasty in the morning.
And what woman wouldn't love a man who's good with kids? Of course, that endears him to Nanny Claire. But when Claire becomes ill, and he brings dinner and reads to her...insert dreamy sigh. Yeah. Hero, right?
I can understand being reluctant to pick up a dollar download, but this petite thirty seven pages covers two years, from the cute meet to the...well, let's just say it covers two years, so you won't feel short-changed. Her Nerdy Cowboy is flirty and light, and is the perfect size and flavor to read during your lunch break or in the pick-up line at school. And did I mention that it's FREE all through Lent? Don't wait! But even if you can't scoop it up before the sale ends, it's only $1. :)
Disclaimer: I received Her Nerdy Cowboy FREE from Pelican Book Group as part of their 40 days of Lent free e-book program.
Set up an Amazon Giveaway
Look for similar items by category
- Books > Christian Books & Bibles > Literature & Fiction > Romance > Contemporary
- Books > Christian Books & Bibles > Literature & Fiction > Romance > Western & Frontier
- Books > Romance > Contemporary
- Kindle Store > Kindle Short Reads > One hour (33-43 pages) > Romance
- Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Literature & Fiction > Religious & Inspirational Fiction > Romance
- Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Religion & Spirituality > Christian Books & Bibles > Christian Fiction > Romance > Contemporary
- Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Religion & Spirituality > Christian Books & Bibles > Christian Fiction > Romance > Western & Frontier
- Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Romance > Contemporary
- Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Romance > Inspirational