From the Author
*Clean Read: No sex. Stories do contain sweet or sensual tension & kissing. Stories may also contain mild profanity and/or social drinking. Rating: PG
Each book in the series can be read and enjoyed as a stand-alone. Of course, Margaret prefers that you read the series from the beginning to fully appreciate each story.
Here's what readers have said about the King's Valley Romance series (from Goodreads & Amazon reviews):
- "It's so fun how all the characters in the King's Valley books intertwine.It's this awesome community that I seriously want to live in."
- "Her descriptions of characters and scenery are captivating."
- "Great book and fun to read!"
- "The story kept my attention from the first page to the last"
- "The place and the people are amazing."
- "I was sad to see it end. I wasn't ready to leave King's Valley."
- "It's refreshing to read a clean romance that isn't about the Amish or something similar. As much as I enjoy those stories occasionally, I do like to read a clean romance that isn't pushing religion on me."
- "The writing style reminded me of Debbie Macomber. Her characters were really nicely filled out and you could totally picture all of them."
- "Margaret Desmond is going places as an author. I really enjoy her writing style and how her stories unfold."
Her Ordinary Joe
The Return of Devin Wakefield
Annie and Jake