Oil month Automotive HPC Best Books of the Month Introducing Prime Wardrobe nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Unlimited Music. Made for you. Learn more. PCB for select Bang & Olufsen Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Mother's Day gifts Home Gift Guide Mother's Day gifts across Amazon Home Gift Guide Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon Hostiles available to rent Hostiles available to rent Hostiles available to rent  Kids Edition Echo Dot Fire tablets: Designed for entertainment Kindle Paperwhite AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Shop Now Start your Baby Registry

on March 20, 2014
Ms Devlin's books leave an ache in my heart. Especially this one. Not a HEA here. That Viper loves his wife but only sees her once a year on their wedding anniversary??? Then erases all memory of him from her life???? I guess what also bothers me is that he's out there having sex with other women. But it's ok because it's the blood lust and it leaves him feeling empty cuz it's not his wife. I don't think this is my kind of vampire love story. Sorry. I had hoped...
on June 12, 2011
This short story was very good and I hated to see it end, but I loved how Delilah captivated me till the very end. The writing was tight, the story flowed at an even pace and the characters were well written. Delilah writes love scenes that are sensual, have you holding your breath and leave you wanting more. HER SOUL TO KEEP delivers delightful characters to root for and a romance that will leave you aching for more.
on October 8, 2011
I enjoyed this short piece of writing, but it wasn't really a complete story. I loved Delilah's Immortal Knights books. Her Soul to Keep was basically the beginning of another IK book. Stand along, the writing is great, but you are left hanging as to what will happen next. I wish Delilah would return to focusing on one female and one male relationships - as is in this short story.
on November 14, 2011
Read this book only if you want to be depressed. The characters can never be together. He goes to her once a year only to wipe her memory in the morning. They were married but she can't move on because of buried memories. He needs to FINALLY decide what he's gonna do turn her or let her go.
on January 23, 2012
I liked this story. It was different and emotional. The ending (if you can consider it an ending) ruined the story. Honestly to me there was no ending. It felt more like a slap in the face ending. To say that it upsets me that he erases her memory after the one day they are allowed. I agree with the other reviews that he needs to decide since she can not move on. She will spend the rest of her life alone because of this. She doesn`t even take another partner..she remains alone and sad but he takes partners because of his eating habits creates lust. He is a selfesh jerk for doing that to someone he loves.That is wrong in so many ways. It ends miserably which to me is worse than a forced HEA. I am so upset with this story since up untill the end the characters were so good together and the story was good. If your not going to actualy end a story then why write it in the first place. The reviewer that says this book is depressing speaks honestly. Selfesh hero and a terrible ending that ruins any good thing in this story. Completly miserable and a waste of time. If there is going to be another book with these characters one where there is an actualy ending and will not be so depressing and unfilling I will gladly change my review. Till then I will not take another chance on this author.
on June 5, 2011
When I turned on my ereader and found that this story--that I've been drooling about for weeks--was only 39 pages made me sad. I always want Devlin's stories to keep going, but I have to say she brought more to this story than some authors will ever achieve in an epic novel. I felt every emotion eating at her hero--who was much hot btw. The heroine reacted on her base needs and I cherished her more because of it. I will recommend this short read to anyone looking for a quick story that satisfies and exceeds every expectation. Oh, did I mention that I cried like a baby. So good!