|Item Weight||12 ounces|
|Product Dimensions||7.87 x 7.09 x 1.77 inches|
|Manufacturer Part Number||HerMia-12002|
HerMia 800A Heavy Duty Pure Copper Jumper Cables Boost Clamp Car Battery Charger Clamps (2 PCS)
|Price:||FREE Shipping on your first order. Details & FREE Returns|
5% extra savings coupon applied at checkout.
Sorry. You are not eligible for this coupon.
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- 2PCS 800 Amp Strong Car Battery Charger Clamps Connector (1 red + 1 black) Size: 4.72*6.0in
- Input: 12V; Support up to: 100Amp-800Amp Current
- Jumper Cables Clamp was made of pure copper (head part) with good electrical conductivity, with insulation handle for convenient use.
- These are ideal for Battery chargers (Solar panel, electric fence, etc.) or running applications from a car or leisure batteries (camping ,boat, electric fence, etc.)
- Widely used for various electrical projects, voltage tester, Suitable for All Car and Truck Batteries.
Frequently bought together
Featured items you may like
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Compare with similar items
FJC (45268) Replacement Booster Cable with 800 Amp Rating Clamp Set
Schumacher BAF-C50 50-Amp Clamp
Heavy Duty 1000A Battery Jumper Cable Clamp Clip Booster Lead Electrical 2pcs Red&Black
Road Power 400C-2 Replacement Jumper Clamps
|Shipping||FREE Shipping on your first order. Details||FREE Shipping on your first order. Details||FREE Shipping on your first order. Details||FREE Shipping on your first order. Details||FREE Shipping on your first order. Details|
|Sold By||Hezel||Amazon.com||Amazon.com||Just Ship It!||Amazon.com|
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who purchased this item, who are all part of the Amazon community.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
HerMia 2pcs Heavy Duty Jumper Starter Booster Cable Car Battery Charger Clamp
Material: Pure Copper, PAC, Alloy
Color: red, black
◆ Optimal contact by the copper teeth.
◆ With insulation handle for convenient use and handle.
◆ The handle has a wiring port and a crimping slot for quick access.
◆ Alligator clip clamp connector holds strongly.
◆ Widely used in various electrical engineering, voltage testers.
◆ Suitable for battery chargers (solar panels, electric fences, etc.) or for running applications from cars or casual batteries (camping, boat, electric fence, etc.)
2pcs x alligator clips ( 1pc red + 1pc black )
More items to explore
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
They came with no instructions at all, not that they're complicated but a few tips for people who aren't mechanically inclined like I listed below would have be helpful to some people.
First thing... One of the two sets I received was missing the hardware kit. Make sure you confirm your kit has the small plastic bag with the hardware kit before you lay everything out and find it missing like I did.
2. The kit comes with two crimp-on wire-ends for the ends of the wires and also contains two screws, and two nuts to attached the wires to the clamps. I urge you to solder the crimp-on wire-ends to the wires before you attach them to the clamps (see attached picture). If you don't solder them, they wires will probably pull out of the clamps when you need them. I used my plumber's propane torch to heat the clamps and wires and used some regular wire solder to bond everything. It worked great and there's no way the wire's will pull out of the wire-ends now.
3. Don't forget to slide the rubber handles over the wires before you secure the wire-ends to the clamps.
4. When attaching the wir-ends to the clamps with the screws they provide, I strongly recommend using some lock washers on the screws as well. No lock-washers are provided but they should be. Without them, you can expect the screws will eventually work their way out on you.
5. The rubber handles fit too loosely and will slide off while you work with them. I had to ziptie the rubble handles on to prevent this which works fine but be prepared for it.
There is no way the included wire termination terminals will pass 800 Amps, which the clamps claim as their rating.
The clamps look like they will, but the wire termination terminals are way too small to pass even 400 Amps without glowing red hot, burning the copper.
Lucky for me I actually assumed that is what they would send, so I ordered proper thick terminals for my 1ga welding cable.
I now have a lifetime set of 22 foot long jumper cables that can start a car or truck that does not even have a battery under the hood...
If they included better wire terminals made to actually pass 800 Amps and made to reliably hold onto large cable, I would have rated the set 5 stars.
My lower rating is 100% related to the poor quality ring terminals they have the audacity to claim can withstand 800 Amps.
The actual clamps obviously can...
If you want the last set of jumper cables you will ever need, these clamps are good for that if you toss their ring terminals and buy real ones that are not made for 18 or 16 gauge sheet metal...
For the price, I don't care that their provided ring terminals are not worth using with the clamps.
I suggest you use contact cement to attach the handle covers, otherwise they don't stay on because they fit too loose.
The clamps themselves are of high quality... It's the accessories that suck.
Still worth buying.
Top international reviews
Great price point.