Bubble Witch Saga 3 Industrial Deals Beauty Best Books of the Month Shop new men's suiting nav_sap_hiltonhonors_launch Learn more about Amazon Music Unlimited PCB for Musical Instruments Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Tote Bags Home Gift Guide Off to College Home Gift Guide Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon Transparent Transparent Transparent  Introducing Echo Show Introducing All-New Fire HD 10 with Alexa hands-free $149.99 Kindle Oasis, unlike any Kindle you've ever held AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Shop Now STEMClubToys17_gno

Showing 1-10 of 20 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 22 reviews
on July 20, 2015
My first ever 'grown up' art book. I fell in love with this team's art via Pinterest. I found out about this book and had to have it. I was stunned to discover it was a really thick hardcover book. Beautiful quality. The book has scrapbook ish elements - showing prelim sketches, ideas on symbology etc. Great quality photos especially since many of the artworks are on the walls of buildings. Full shots and close ups, some process photos. Really enjoyed their ideas on symbology meanings and adding symbology and messages in art. Instantly became my favourite art book.
on January 30, 2012
I bought this as a gift for an artist friend and this isn't really her cup of tea normally but it changed her perspective on street art for good. . . . said she found inspiration in new mediums as a result. I love these two artists and nearly kept it for myself but guess I'll have to order one for me.

This is a high-quality hardcover book that is filled to the very edge of every page with artist commentaries and anecdotes. . . . a must have for anyone interested in contemporary, edgy art. . . or just looking to expand their artistic horizons.
on March 11, 2012
Herakut have done it again - a super beautiful, hand made styled book showcasing the duos new works since 'The Perfect Merge'. The autobiographical writings, phrases and titles themselves give fans of this amazing duo an insight into their lives and processes. The layout and design are truly original - as you would expect from Hera - and the work is simply awesome. Akut's realistic styles accompanied by Hera's original compositions and styling make these two an artistic force of the ages. If you don't have this book already you should buy it - [and buy The Perfect Merge while you're at it] - you will not be disappointed. In fact your life will be better.
on August 1, 2016
This book is gorgeous! Love this duo and love having a collection of their work to thumb through at home! My husband spent close to two hours thumbing through this book when I first got it!
on October 11, 2014
Such brilliance. I've been an artist in multi mediums for 20-years and I love exploring what others have to offer. The art and text is intriguing. I would recommend this for anyone who loves clever design and imagery.
on February 28, 2014
Herakut is so very inspiring. I savored each page and word written. This book is beautifully done, in the style of the artists. I would definitely recommend the book. It arrived quickly, with no problems. Great transaction.
on March 29, 2015
Bought this for my 13 year old art interested daughter to broaden her knowledge. I sneak the book when I can! It is created with same feeling as their art, beautiful, mysterious, telling a story but not telling it all. Very well made & you keep discovering every time you open it!!
on April 4, 2013
the book was so cool. all of my friends and I spent so much time going over hidden messages and overall - the art, the artists, the theme - so thoughtful and engaging. I love the book and recommend it to anyone who likes modern art and good quality street art.
on February 27, 2016
Perfection, a must get for any Herakut fan
on December 8, 2013
A perfect follow up to The Perfect Merge, this book builds our understanding of Herakut's story lines. Herein lies a fascinating "key" to their images - a cheat-sheet that deepens our experience of their graphic messages. Although Herakut's art should be experienced in situ to gain the full effect of the magnitude of their street art, The Perfect Merge and After the Laughter give us the opportunity to experience the impressive breadth of their vision.