- File Size: 13998 KB
- Print Length: 256 pages
- Publisher: Ten Speed Press; Original edition (January 17, 2012)
- Publication Date: January 17, 2012
- Sold by: Random House LLC
- Language: English
- ASIN: B004X6P0N4
- Text-to-Speech: Enabled
- Word Wise: Enabled
- Lending: Not Enabled
Amazon Best Sellers Rank:
#1,169,243 Paid in Kindle Store (See Top 100 Paid in Kindle Store)
- #352 in Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Crafts, Hobbies & Home > Gardening & Horticulture > Garden Design
- #357 in Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Crafts, Hobbies & Home > Gardening & Horticulture > Herbs
- #449 in Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Cookbooks, Food & Wine > Cooking by Ingredient > Herbs, Spices & Condiments
|Print List Price:||$16.99|
Save $4.00 (24%)
Random House LLC
Price set by seller.
Herb Gardening from the Ground Up: Everything You Need to Know about Growing Your Favorite Herbs Kindle Edition
|New from||Used from|
|Length: 256 pages||Word Wise: Enabled||Optimized for larger screens|
Kindle e-ReadersFire TabletsFire Phones
- Due to its large file size, this book may take longer to download
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Top Customer Reviews
So I was thrilled when I received a review copy of Herb Gardening from the Ground Up. This is an updated version of what I thought was the best growing book, Herb Gardening at its Best. This book is filled with detailed information on growing 15 of the top culinary herbs, including problems you may encounter from starting the seed or cutting through year 3. Most books sort of cover a general growing but few go into each year. One reason this is so great is the plants change from year 1 to 3.
The second part of the book are garden plans. This was always my favorite part. The plans range from a Fish and Game Garden so that you'll have the best herbs for seasoning that fish you caught to a Tex-Mex plan to a Home Bar Garden. This is one book you won't want a Kindle version of. My old version was so beaten up for using, I started going through this one right away. If you're trying to decide what book to get, this is one you'll keep forever. Highly recommended.
Most Recent Customer Reviews
love it.......very helpful...learning more and more every time I read itPublished 22 months ago by rhonda wilson
Well written, great growing, use and background information. Very reader friendly.Published 22 months ago by JLynn
Set up an Amazon Giveaway
What Other Items Do Customers Buy After Viewing This Item?
Look for Similar Items by Category
- Books > Cookbooks, Food & Wine > Cooking by Ingredient > Herbs, Spices & Condiments
- Books > Crafts, Hobbies & Home > Gardening & Landscape Design > Garden Design
- Books > Crafts, Hobbies & Home > Gardening & Landscape Design > Herbs
- Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Cookbooks, Food & Wine > Cooking by Ingredient > Herbs, Spices & Condiments
- Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Crafts, Hobbies & Home > Gardening & Horticulture > Garden Design
- Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Crafts, Hobbies & Home > Gardening & Horticulture > Herbs