- File Size: 1457 KB
- Print Length: 52 pages
- Publisher: Sarah Laird-McVeigh; 1 edition (June 11, 2013)
- Publication Date: June 11, 2013
- Sold by: Amazon Digital Services LLC
- Language: English
- ASIN: B00DCM25A6
- Text-to-Speech: Enabled
- Word Wise: Not Enabled
- Lending: Enabled
- Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #2,144,590 Paid in Kindle Store (See Top 100 Paid in Kindle Store)
Herb Gardens Made Easy: A Simple Step-by-Step Guide to Growing Your Own Herbs Kindle Edition
Browse award-winning titles. See more
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
Would you like to tell us about a lower price?
Top customer reviews
Set up an Amazon Giveaway
Look for similar items by category
- Books > Crafts, Hobbies & Home > Gardening & Landscape Design > Herbs
- Books > Crafts, Hobbies & Home > Gardening & Landscape Design > House Plants
- Kindle Store > Kindle Short Reads > 90 minutes (44-64 pages) > Crafts, Hobbies & Home
- Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Crafts, Hobbies & Home > Gardening & Horticulture > Herbs
- Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Crafts, Hobbies & Home > Gardening & Horticulture > House Plants