Quiet Cough Tincture - Natural Cough Medicine for Kids & Adults - Baby Cough Syrup - Childrens Herbal Cough Suppressant & Chest Congestion Relief - Mucus Expectorant - 2 Ounces - Herb Lore
|Price:||($10.00 / Fl Oz)|
Enhance your purchase
|Ingredients||Contains All Natural Mullein, Coltsfoot, Thyme, Elecampane Root, Marshmallow Root, Licorice Root and Lobelia with a little Rescue Remedy Flower Essence added for extra calming. Extracted in vegetable glycerine. made from non gmo soy See more|
|Age Range (Description)||Adult|
About this item
- ALL NATURAL HERBAL COUGH SUPPRESSANT FOR KIDS - Quiet Cough Tincture is an extremely soothing and effective combination used for calming dry coughs, painful throat, spasmodic and unproductive coughs. It only takes a small amount to make a difference! Check the dosage chart below.
- HELPS CLEAR CHEST CONGESTION - The herbs in Quiet Cough cough medicine help promote expectoration. The typical experience is that there may be one or two good mucus clearing coughs followed by quiet cough relief. The little coughing that remains is productive, helping to clear lung congestion and keeping the fluids moving out..
- NATURAL COUGH MEDICINE FOR BABIES AND KIDS - The herbal blend in Herb Lore’s Quiet Cough can help calm coughs and clear chest congestion in infants, toddlers and older kids. Dosage chart for children based on age is located in the product description.
- ABOUT HERB LORE’S QUIET COUGH TINCTURE: This herbal cough medicine is extracted in a non-alcohol vegetable glycerine (non-gmo soy) base that tastes sweet. The consistency is thinner than cough syrup but provides cough relief. 2 oz bottle contains 84 droppersful and lasts approximately 2 weeks. 4 oz bottle contains 168 droppersfull and lasts about a month. A dropperful = approximately 30 drops of Quiet Cough herbal cough medicine.
- QUIET COUGH SPECIFICS: Made in the USA; Non-GMO; Vegan; Pesticide-Free. Made in small batches to ensure herb strength and freshness. Fresh herbs = a better cough suppressant for children and adults.
Buy it with
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
This herbal cough medicine is safe for kids and adults. The combination of herbs in this cough medicine helps calm coughs and clear mucus from your respitory tract.
- Mullein Leaf is natural remedy for heavy coughing and has expectorant properties.
- Coltsfoot is used as an expectorant, and cough suppressant and makes helps clear bronchial congestion.
- Elecampane is a natural cough suppressant and also works as an expectorant to help loosen phlegm, so it can be coughed up more easily.
- Marshmallow root works to calm dry irritating coughs. Lobelia helps clear mucus from the respiratory tract.
Suggested Use: Shake well before use. Use 2 dropperfuls 3 - 4 times daily. See dosing guidelines for babies, toddlers, and kids below. 1 Dropperful = 1 Bulb Squeeze =Approximately 30 drops of tincture. Glass tube will only be partially filled with the tincture.
Quiet Cough Tincture is not recommended for pregnant or breastfeeding women or used by those with high blood pressure. Herb Lore's Mullein Tincture is a better option instead. Use for only two weeks at a time.
When taking this cough suppressant, the typical experience is that there may be one or two more good productive coughs followed by quiet relief. The little coughing that remains is productive, helping to clear lung congestion and keeping the fluids moving out.
The herbs are extracted in a non-alcohol vegetable glycerine made from non-GMO soy.
Dosage for children:
Younger than 3 months- 2 drops
3 to 6 months- 3 drops
6 to 9 months - 4 drops
9 to 12 months - 5 drops
12 to 18 months - 7 drops
18 to 24 months - 8 drops
2 to 3 years - 10 drops
3 to 4 years - 12 drops
4 to 6 years - 15 drops
6 to 9 years - 24 drops
9 to 12 years - 30 drops
- Is Discontinued By Manufacturer : No
- Package Dimensions : 5.5 x 2.3 x 2.3 inches; 4.8 Ounces
- Date First Available : August 18, 2015
- Manufacturer : Herb Lore
- ASIN : B0143OEBUS
Best Sellers Rank:
#283,029 in Health & Household (See Top 100 in Health & Household)
- #363 in Cough Syrups
- Customer Reviews:
Not recommended for pregnant or breastfeeding women or for use by those with high blood pressure.
Quiet Cough Tincture helps calm and quiet irritating, spasmodic coughs, while helping to promote expectoration.
Contains All Natural Mullein, Coltsfoot, Thyme, Elecampane Root, Marshmallow Root, Licorice Root and Lobelia with a little Rescue Remedy Flower Essence added for extra calming. Extracted in vegetable glycerine. made from non gmo soy
Shake well before use. Use two dropperfuls 3 - 4 times daily. Use for only two weeks at a time. See dosing guidelines for kids in product description. A dropperful = 30 drops of tincture. Fluid WILL NOT fill the whole tube.
These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.
Statements regarding dietary supplements have not been evaluated by the FDA and are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease or health condition.
Compare with similar items
Herbion Naturals, Ivy Leaf Syrup with Thyme and Licorice Helps Maintain Respiratory and Bronchial Health Supports Healthy Mucous Membranes Effective for Adults and Children, White, 5.1 Fl Oz
Zarbee's Naturals Cough Syrup* + Mucus, Natural Honey Lemon Flavor, 8 Ounce Bottle
Maty's Organic Children's Mucus Cough Syrup, Made with Organic Honey, Thyme & Ginger - 6 fl oz.
Herb Pharm Kids Certified-Organic Alcohol-Free Cough Crusader Liquid Herbal Formula, 1 Ounce
|Sold By||Baby Hopes||Health Wealth Everything Else||Amazon.com||Maty's Healthy Products||Amazon.com|
|Size||2 Fl Oz (Pack of 1)||5 Fl Oz (Pack of 1)||8 Fl Oz (Pack of 1)||6 Fl Oz (Pack of 1)||1 Fl Oz (Pack of 1)|
Top reviews from the United States
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Disclaimer: While we work to ensure that product information is correct, on occasion manufacturers may alter their ingredient lists. Actual product packaging and materials may contain more and/or different information than that shown on our Web site. We recommend that you do not solely rely on the information presented and that you always read labels, warnings, and directions before using or consuming a product. For additional information about a product, please contact the manufacturer. Content on this site is for reference purposes and is not intended to substitute for advice given by a physician, pharmacist, or other licensed health-care professional. You should not use this information as self-diagnosis or for treating a health problem or disease. Contact your health-care provider immediately if you suspect that you have a medical problem. Information and statements regarding dietary supplements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease or health condition. Amazon.com assumes no liability for inaccuracies or misstatements about products.