Customers also bought
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Use steeped sitz bath herbs to make healing soothing ice pads that reduce swelling and encourage healing. (Instructions on back of package.). Can be used with a sitz bath, in the bathtub, or in a spray bottle or peri bottle to encourage healing and prevent infection. Can also be used to help encourage healing of your baby’s umbilical cord stump.
This organic herbal blend will help heal and soothe your sensitive tissues after giving birth. Helps prevent infection while you recover.
This afterbirth sitz bath encourages healing of tears and stitches while it soothes swelling and soreness.
Easy to Use:
* Add boiling water and steep herbs for 15 minutes or more. Strain herbs and use liquid as desired.
* Use in a sitz bath
* Use in the bathtub as a whole body soak
* In a peri bottle to squirt onto perineal area, especially after bathroom use
* Soak sanitary pads to freeze as a cool, pain relieving "ice pack" to wear after the birth.
Herbs In Herb Lore's Postpartum Sitz Bath:
* Shepherd's Purse - Helps stop bleeding
* Comfrey Leaf - Known for wound healing properties
* Plantain Leaf - Known for wound healing properties
* Garlic - Known for infection fighting properties and anti-inflammatory properties
* Uva Ursi - Known for astringent properties. Helps protect urinary tract from infection.
* Lavender Blossom - Known for infection fighting properties and anti-inflammatory properties
* Sage - Known for infection fighting properties and anti-inflammatory properties
Would you like to tell us about a lower price?