Other Sellers on Amazon
+ Free Shipping
Herb and Salt Bowl - White Marble - 1 Pack
Get free shipping
Free 5-8 business-day shipping within the U.S. when you order $25 of eligible items sold or fulfilled by Amazon.
Or get 4-5 business-day shipping on this item for $5.99. (Prices may vary for AK and HI.)Learn more about free shipping
Fulfillment by Amazon (FBA) is a service we offer sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon's fulfillment centers, and we directly pack, ship, and provide customer service for these products. Something we hope you'll especially enjoy: FBA items qualify for FREE Shipping and Amazon Prime.
If you're a seller, Fulfillment by Amazon can help you increase your sales. We invite you to learn more about Fulfillment by Amazon .
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- This striking salt bowl is pretty enough to leave on display even when not in use, it makes an excellent tabletop decoration.
- Adorable marble bowls are perfectly sized to hold 1 oz. of your favorite gourmet salts, herbs and spices. Great for chili pepper flakes too. Bowls are 2-3/4″ dia. and 1-1/4″.
- Perfect for food prep in the kitchen or at the table for a beautiful presentation.
- When all the right people, and ingredients, kitchen tools, and food come together, we call this The Art of Gathering.
- Hand wash with mild soap.
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
RSVP strives to offer quality kitchen products and cooking tools at competitive prices.
White Features: Adorable marble bowls are perfectly sized to hold 1 ounce of your favorite gourmet salts, herbs and spices
Material: Marble. Hand wash with mild soap
Capacity: 1 Ounce
Pattern: Solid color
Dimensions: Overall Height - Top to Bottom: -1.25". Overall Width at Top - Side to Side: -2.75". Overall Depth at Top - Front to Back: -2.75"
Weight: 1.75 lbs
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
UPDATE September 3, 2015: Well, I am using a much bigger container for my sea salt now - a round bamboo box with a lid that swings open. (I like the fact that my salt supply protected by the lid, since I usually have the box sitting right by the stove.) I still think this bowl is a fine product, but I ultimately found it to be too small and shallow for my purposes. Also, a word of warning: don't place lemon seeds in your marble bowl! That's what I did with mine and the acid ruined it.