BCA Month Salon Beauty Fall Reading Hallo nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Ultimate Hits by Garth Brooks Electronics Gift Guide $69.99 Handmade Gift Shop hgg17 Save $30 on a Deep Cleaning Appointment drwho drwho drwho  Three new members of the Echo family All-New Fire HD 8, starting at $79.99 All-New Kindle Oasis GNO Shop Now HTL17_gno

on January 31, 2014
Great product and great timing! The flavor isn't too bad, but with just milk and he formula, it tastes like pancake batter to me (lol). My favorite is with almond milk, the powder, cinnamon and I've blended it together and sliced almonds on top. Yum! I guess the price isn't too bad considering it last me about 30 uses. Roughly over a dollar per serving is good with me :) I have been able to lose over 30 pounds in 3 months using garcinia cambogia in combination with the shakes.
55 comments| 788 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on January 29, 2017
Im no comfortable with this product cause it is differents to others products I bought before. Why they erase the code from the French vanilla ? I bought this one cause was amazon selection. And now I don't wanna take cause it's lookstill like a Adulterated product.
review image
on October 19, 2017
I satisfied to my purchase
on October 6, 2017
Love this flavor. I do not like any of their other shake flavors but this one is great!
on October 8, 2017
Terrible taste.
on January 24, 2017
Great taste
on April 23, 2017
I enjoy this product. I does not leave an after taste.
on February 9, 2017
The vanilla flavored herba life shake mix is my favorite and it tastes great with almond milk! The mix blends smooth and easy! Also, the shake fills you up for several hours. I will buy this again and again!
on January 14, 2017
I always liked peach mango. It is good
on January 9, 2017