Industrial Deals Beauty Best Books of the Year So Far STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc PCB for Musical Instruments Starting at $39.99 Wickedly Prime Handmade Wedding Shop Shop Popular Services powers4premiere powers4premiere powers4premiere  Introducing Echo Show All-New Fire 7, starting at $49.99 Kindle Oasis Trade it in. Fund the next. Shop Now toystl17_gno

Showing 1-10 of 1,508 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 1,688 reviews
on December 30, 2016
This stuff taste great. I love it and I'm loosing about 2-3 lbs. a week.
on June 5, 2017
I really enjoy this! I have tried just about every meal replacement shake there is and most of them either taste gross or I get really nauseous after drinking them. These are really tasty and I enjoy drinking them. I bought the Dutch Chocolate and the Cookies and Cream. Both are good but I prefer the Chocolate. It definitely tastes best blended with ice instead of just shaken. The only thing I would say is watch your calorie count when adding stuff to it because it's easy to get out of control without realizing it. I use unsweetened vanilla almond milk, 2 scoops Herbalife powder, 2 TBS sugar free jello pudding mix and ice and blend away. It's really thick and creamy with no nasty after taste like some of the protein shakes. I haven't been doing it too long but I already notice a difference in how my clothes are fitting, and it's been about a week. I will definitely continue! It definitely keeps my hunger at bay long enough to get through the work day without snacking on junk food, then I eat a normal dinner and even a dessert and it still seems to be working. Very pleased.
on June 23, 2016
5th day and I lost 6 lbs.
on September 10, 2015
It tastes okay but there are a lot of weird ingredients. It gave me headaches.
on May 9, 2016
The taste is amazing and the shake is packed with a lot of nutrients. I can't believe how full this keeps me and I have a huge appetite.
on January 29, 2016
I dont feel full and get headaches so going back to Isagenix for full all day feeling.
on June 2, 2015
Love this herbalife product. I have and for breakfast and a different flavor for lunch - have lost about 10 lbs so far and this really helps with the hunger between meals too.
on July 31, 2016
Can't stress enough how great this product is. Herbalife helped so much in my weight loss journey. 33lbs in 3 months! The shakes taste great and didn't taste gritty at all.
on December 30, 2016
love the taste, hate the price.

i add protein drink mix (vanilla) to this plus water and a few ice cubes. tastes better than most other shakes.
on April 18, 2016
Loved the product it has lost me loose a few pounds. I have used this product in the paat and has definetly worked and set out to do what its suppose to and a couple bucks cheaper than going through an actual Herbalife dealer. Didnt like the flavor at all which was a down side.