Bubble Witch Saga 3 Industrial Deals HPC Oprah's Book Club Red Shoes We Love nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Stream your favorites. Amazon music Unlimited. Learn more. All-New Fire 7, starting at $49.99 Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Gift Shop Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon Thor: Ragnarok available to buy Thor: Ragnarok available to buy Thor: Ragnarok available to buy  Three new members of the Echo family Fire HD 8, starting at $79.99 Kindle Paperwhite Game of Thrones: The Complete Seasons 1-7 now available on Blu-ray and DVD Shop now TG18_gno

on January 31, 2014
Great product and great timing! The flavor isn't too bad, but with just milk and he formula, it tastes like pancake batter to me (lol). My favorite is with almond milk, the powder, cinnamon and I've blended it together and sliced almonds on top. Yum! I guess the price isn't too bad considering it last me about 30 uses. Roughly over a dollar per serving is good with me :) I have been able to lose over 30 pounds in 3 months using garcinia cambogia in combination with the shakes.
55 comments| 803 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you? Report abuse
on January 29, 2017
Im no comfortable with this product cause it is differents to others products I bought before. Why they erase the code from the French vanilla ? I bought this one cause was amazon selection. And now I don't wanna take cause it's lookstill like a Adulterated product.
review image
on August 31, 2017
The shake taste different than other herbalife cookies and cream flavor, as you can see it looks like they try to put the cover around the container themselves and for some reason colored a number on the paper with a black sharpie. Which makes me question the authenticity of this "herbalife" product.
review imagereview image
on October 28, 2017
This tastes so good to me and it really is helping me to lose weight! my doctor told me im losing weight too fast actually lol! i would suggest putting this in the blender with ice cause it makes it like sooo much more in your cup which makes it feel like youre eating more and drink it with a straw. i drink this for breakfast, eat a solid food meal in the afternoon then drink this for dinner. it keeps me full and takes away the want to eat regular chocolate bars since it is a chocolate drink
on December 25, 2015
My wife loves it, she already lost 15 pounds just exchanging her dinner for this shake
on August 2, 2017
I feel it does tastes good on it's own but you really need to mix it with other things to hold you over and truly stick to this product. Luckily, it is low in calories/carbs, so adding things don't make the calories get too high which is a problem with other shake products. How I make mine is; a few cubes of ice, 8oz-10oz of unsweetened almond milk, a scoop of powdered peanut butter, a half of a banana, ground flax seed and a little cinnamon and it is very tasty. That totals less than 300 calories which is not a terrible amount for a meal. I have IBS-C and this shake helps relieve some of my symptoms as well. I do feel like it curbs my appetite and keeps me on track but don't expect to feel full after drinking it. So far, I have only had the chocolate.
on March 14, 2017
I have been taking it for about 2 weeks now, and have lost 9lbs! I love it I am going to order my next mix today!
on December 20, 2017
I love having this. I have gotten too old to think of meals. When I don't feel like thinking or dirtying pot and pans I mix this with ice It is satiating and healthy,
on July 25, 2017
I drink a coffee shake every morning to get me going! I use 2 scoops of Herbalife, 2 cups of ice, 1 cup of almond milk (or regular), 1 tbs of chocolate pudding mix, 2 tbs of instant coffee and mix it all up in the blender for a delicious shake!
on July 31, 2016
Can't stress enough how great this product is. Herbalife helped so much in my weight loss journey. 33lbs in 3 months! The shakes taste great and didn't taste gritty at all.
11 comment| 34 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you? Report abuse