Salon Beauty Most Anticipated Fall Children's Books Hallo nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc $5 Albums PCB for Musical Instruments $69.99 Handmade Gift Shop Save $30 on a Deep Cleaning Appointment curbpremiere curbpremiere curbpremiere  Three new members of the Echo family All-New Fire HD 8 Kids Edition $99.99. Limited-time offer. All-New Kindle Oasis GNO Shop Now HTL17_gno

on January 31, 2014
Great product and great timing! The flavor isn't too bad, but with just milk and he formula, it tastes like pancake batter to me (lol). My favorite is with almond milk, the powder, cinnamon and I've blended it together and sliced almonds on top. Yum! I guess the price isn't too bad considering it last me about 30 uses. Roughly over a dollar per serving is good with me :) I have been able to lose over 30 pounds in 3 months using garcinia cambogia in combination with the shakes.
55 comments| 789 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on August 31, 2017
The shake taste different than other herbalife cookies and cream flavor, as you can see it looks like they try to put the cover around the container themselves and for some reason colored a number on the paper with a black sharpie. Which makes me question the authenticity of this "herbalife" product.
review image review image
on September 21, 2017
I usually feel better after drinking it but I can never get it down without gagging a few times. Tastes fake and gross.
on October 4, 2017
Love it..i drink a shake every morning!
on May 1, 2016
I love Herbalife but j don't like this flavor. It taste weak even with milk is rather cookies & cream
on October 19, 2017
I satisfied to my purchase
on October 6, 2017
Love this flavor. I do not like any of their other shake flavors but this one is great!
11 comment|Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on October 8, 2017
Terrible taste.
on January 24, 2017
Great taste
on April 23, 2017
I enjoy this product. I does not leave an after taste.
11 comment|Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse