Shop Auto Winter Products Beauty Best Books of the Year Black Friday Deals Week nav_sap_hiltonhonors_launch Listen for a chance to win PCB for Musical Instruments Starting at $39.99 Try it first with samples Handmade Gift Shop STEM Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon Early Black Friday deals: save 40% or more on Amazon Video Early Black Friday deals: save 40% or more on Amazon Video Early Black Friday deals: save 40% or more on Amazon Video  Three new members of the Echo family Save $50 on All-New Fire HD 10. Limited-time offer. $30 off Kindle Paperwhite GNO Shop Now HTL17_gno

on January 31, 2014
Great product and great timing! The flavor isn't too bad, but with just milk and he formula, it tastes like pancake batter to me (lol). My favorite is with almond milk, the powder, cinnamon and I've blended it together and sliced almonds on top. Yum! I guess the price isn't too bad considering it last me about 30 uses. Roughly over a dollar per serving is good with me :) I have been able to lose over 30 pounds in 3 months using garcinia cambogia in combination with the shakes.
789 helpful votes
790 helpful votes
55 comments|Report abuse
on November 21, 2017
It works if you follow the plan. It helped me lost weight twice. Once right after college, lost 20 pounds in 3 months in my early 20's. Once lost 15 pounds of "baby weight" in two and half months in my 30's. Replaced two meals with Formula 1 Chocolate shake with fat free milk and a healthy meal with about 600 calories along with 2-3 health snacks (string cheese, a fruit or a plain yogurt with fruit) throughout the day. Supplemented with formula 2 vitamin and formula 3 cell activator. The weight did come down although not very fast. Did the shake taste good? hell no, but it is manageable. I chose chocolate as that is my favorite sweet but it definitely does not taste like your In/Out Burger type of milkshake. Who said weight loss is easy and yummy? I tried having home cooked meal with the same calories that the shake had but still felt hungry so the shake works better for me and it is quick and easy. I did weight training moderately once or twice a week for about 1 hour each. I injured my ankle so did not do a lot of cardio during the two and half months of weight lost period. Did the weight bounce back? You bet it will if you start eating 5000 calories again a day after losing the weight!
on September 21, 2017
I usually feel better after drinking it but I can never get it down without gagging a few times. Tastes fake and gross.
2 helpful votes
on May 1, 2016
I love Herbalife but j don't like this flavor. It taste weak even with milk is rather cookies & cream
2 helpful votes
3 helpful votes
on October 31, 2017
As advertised and great price.
on October 19, 2017
I satisfied to my purchase
on October 23, 2017
EXCELLENT PRODUCT
on November 15, 2017
Great
on November 15, 2017
Too sweet.
on October 6, 2017
Love this flavor. I do not like any of their other shake flavors but this one is great!
11 comment|Report abuse