Industrial Deals HPC Spring Reading Introducing Prime Wardrobe nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Country Heat GNO for Samsung S9 Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Mother's Day gifts SpringEvent_Lawn_and_Garden Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon westworldS2 westworldS2 westworldS2  Echo Fire tablets: Designed for entertainment Kindle Paperwhite GNO Shop now Start your Baby Registry

on January 31, 2014
Great product and great timing! The flavor isn't too bad, but with just milk and he formula, it tastes like pancake batter to me (lol). My favorite is with almond milk, the powder, cinnamon and I've blended it together and sliced almonds on top. Yum! I guess the price isn't too bad considering it last me about 30 uses. Roughly over a dollar per serving is good with me :) I have been able to lose over 30 pounds in 3 months using garcinia cambogia in combination with the shakes.
55 comments| 813 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you? Report abuse
on November 21, 2017
It works if you follow the plan. It helped me lost weight twice. Once right after college, lost 20 pounds in 3 months in my early 20's. Once lost 15 pounds of "baby weight" in two and half months in my 30's. Replaced two meals with Formula 1 Chocolate shake with fat free milk and a healthy meal with about 600 calories along with 2-3 health snacks (string cheese, a fruit or a plain yogurt with fruit) throughout the day. Supplemented with formula 2 vitamin and formula 3 cell activator. The weight did come down although not very fast. Did the shake taste good? hell no, but it is manageable. I chose chocolate as that is my favorite sweet but it definitely does not taste like your In/Out Burger type of milkshake. Who said weight loss is easy and yummy? I tried having home cooked meal with the same calories that the shake had but still felt hungry so the shake works better for me and it is quick and easy. I did weight training moderately once or twice a week for about 1 hour each. I injured my ankle so did not do a lot of cardio during the two and half months of weight lost period. Did the weight bounce back? You bet it will if you start eating 5000 calories again a day after losing the weight!
on August 31, 2017
The shake taste different than other herbalife cookies and cream flavor, as you can see it looks like they try to put the cover around the container themselves and for some reason colored a number on the paper with a black sharpie. Which makes me question the authenticity of this "herbalife" product.
review imagereview image
on June 23, 2016
5th day and I lost 6 lbs.
11 comment| 16 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you? Report abuse
on June 5, 2017
I really enjoy this! I have tried just about every meal replacement shake there is and most of them either taste gross or I get really nauseous after drinking them. These are really tasty and I enjoy drinking them. I bought the Dutch Chocolate and the Cookies and Cream. Both are good but I prefer the Chocolate. It definitely tastes best blended with ice instead of just shaken. The only thing I would say is watch your calorie count when adding stuff to it because it's easy to get out of control without realizing it. I use unsweetened vanilla almond milk, 2 scoops Herbalife powder, 2 TBS sugar free jello pudding mix and ice and blend away. It's really thick and creamy with no nasty after taste like some of the protein shakes. I haven't been doing it too long but I already notice a difference in how my clothes are fitting, and it's been about a week. I will definitely continue! It definitely keeps my hunger at bay long enough to get through the work day without snacking on junk food, then I eat a normal dinner and even a dessert and it still seems to be working. Very pleased.
on December 30, 2016
This stuff taste great. I love it and I'm loosing about 2-3 lbs. a week.
on January 29, 2017
Im no comfortable with this product cause it is differents to others products I bought before. Why they erase the code from the French vanilla ? I bought this one cause was amazon selection. And now I don't wanna take cause it's lookstill like a Adulterated product.
review image
11 comment| 30 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you? Report abuse
on December 25, 2015
My wife loves it, she already lost 15 pounds just exchanging her dinner for this shake
on July 18, 2017
Terrible with water, better with milk. I found it best to mix right before drinking, gets a little thick is mixed ahead of time.
on June 3, 2017
I like it but I have to get used to drinking smoothies everyday with my busy work life. So far, Ive lost 7lbs in 1 week, including 1 shake and minimum exercise of 30 minutes each day.